Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"City of Leaves"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Hall of Gifts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighara Sovmadhi
A shadow on the heart of the Earth

Location: Near where Broken Social Scene is gonna play on October 15th, 2010
9026 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: "City of Leaves" Reply with quote

OK, tried all I could think on the fly to get the video to box up on this site, but since I failed on said count, just the YT link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLUE4gZFLbY

This is "episode 5" of "City of Leaves," a found-footage horror film project I'm working on, the premise being that the protagonist (Sam Randolph Carter) has a machine that uses nanobots to record dreams, and so theoretically this is a record of a nightmare he has.

... or is it?

(Quick remark: I pretty much own virtually nothing in these films, like I used a bunch of free SFX from the Internet, J. K. Mortensen/deviantart/etc. pictures, and so on. This is, to some extent, meant as an experiment.)
deer of the dawn
On a mission from God

FemaleRanyhyn

8574 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Soaring Woodhelvin1 Oath of Peace1 Member of Linden's Army

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The constant motion hurt my eyes too much. I ended up just listening. So I missed the layer of the on screen questions... as a soundscape it was pretty cool.

ahhhh... if only all our creativity in wickedness could be fixed by "Corrupt a Wish." - Linna Heartlistener

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Hall of Gifts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: