Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> TV Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cagliostro
Bandwagon Puppet

MaleRanyhyn

3895 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 I Love KW1 Covenant's Novels3 Tranquil Hegemony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Love Reply with quote

Netflix series by Judd Apatow

I was really fond of Freaks and Geeks as well as Undeclared. It seems my favorite series tend to do what Donaldson did with the Gap series - make you like or at least respect a character one minute and then hate them and like the one you hated earlier. To a degree, Freaks and Geeks did it, and Undeclared did it. Love definitely does this.
I'm not a big Apatow fan, as I've had a hard time connecting to his films, which have certainly been more popular. I think This Is 40 was about the only one I "got." But for some reason, when he has time to develop characters, I love his work. I just finished the first season and despite how it ended, I'm really looking forward to watching the second season, which thankfully is here, especially since Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared only had one season. As uncomfortable as the journey often is, I'm very curious what is going to happen with the show.

Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> TV Shows All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: