Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Good Place

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> TV Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cagliostro
Bandwagon Puppet

MaleRanyhyn

3735 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 I Love KW1 Covenant's Novels3 Tranquil Hegemony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: The Good Place Reply with quote

An interesting premise that I thought would never be able to sustain, and I'm glad to say that it has surprised me.
It's about someone who ends up in the afterlife in "the good place" despite being a terrible person on Earth. She realizes they made a mistake, but doesn't want to go to "the bad place."
I'm playing a bit of TV catch-up on this forum, but this was definitely one of the shows that left an impression on me, even after the fact. The finale was amazing, and was constantly surprised by how fast they ran through storyline tropes that I figure would at least have happened at the end of the first season. I can't wait for the second season, which again has set up something that I can't imagine them being able to sustain the momentum of the show or how they are going to even make it interesting in the first place. I've been surprised all season, and I hope that continues.

Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> TV Shows All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: