Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Predicting the Holocaust
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Doriendor Corishev
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skyweir
Lord of Light

20591 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a valid point V .. indeed it was instrumental in the resentment that drove the Germany response .. I mean there punitive affect crippled Germany, causing an invasive level of poverty. And say what you will about stereotypes .. but the Germans are a proud people .. theyre not dubbed Teutonic for naught 🤷‍♀️ and Germany lost its gloss.

But yeah ... definitely.. you are right.

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Damelon
Lord

2091 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of Linden's Army1 Rivenrock1 Coercri

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After WWI the feeling in Germany was widespread that the army didn't lose the war but had been stabbed in the back by the politicians. The continuing of the wartime blockade of goods into Germany until they signed the Treaty of Versailles in June 1919 and the harshness of that treaty did little to change that way of thinking.
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. ~ Carl Sagan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skyweir
Lord of Light

20591 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True.

Doesnt justify genocide ... mmm... have a feeling that might be misspelled 😬 .. but it did fuel antisemitism .. as they were the other group that were blamed for WWI.

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Doriendor Corishev All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: