Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RIP Marty Balin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> Vespers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

MaleRanyhyn

2356 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2009 Watchies1 Furls Fire1 Love

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:24 am    Post subject: RIP Marty Balin Reply with quote

One of the founders of Jefferson Airplane. Great songwriter with a good voice in studio...if not consistently in live settings. Saner than Kantner, and harmonized better with Slick.

Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
~ Rainier Maria Rilke
Skyweir
Lord of Light

36133 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always sad to lose a great artist and performer.

I remember being at school when I learned that John Lennon had passed .. we all cried .. so many kids crying .. but Lennon was awesome.. the same when Freddy Mercury Died and David Bowie .. such amazing performers and incredible talent ..

I love Queen .. no one has ever come close to Freddy .. though did enjoy Adam Lamberts pipes .. so good, but no one will ever truly be his equal .. absolutely phenomenal talent.

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> Vespers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: