Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Political Correctness Evolving .....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Close
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Skyweir
Lord of Light


Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Posts: 18095

Thanks: 19
Thanked 67 Times in 67 Posts

Location: Australia
33602 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Hexnihilo wrote:
I'd simply like to point out the systematic de-platforming of conservative voices on Twitter, YouTube, pattern, pay pal, etc. Look at Prager U for crissakes, they've been chased across the web from digital redoubt to digital redoubt by a relentless torch wielding mob of lefties, and it's perfectly clear the they are no more than classically liberal or libertarian in terms of ideology.

The elephant in the room is Media Matters, that orchestrates this online harassment using bot armies to ruthlessly mass report anyone who threatens their ideology. It's truly Orwellian.


LOL

You truly waxing Orwellian lol 😂

I could consider you had a point .. but PayPal?? Pattern?? Digital redoubt??? I may be out of touch with the leftish influences of these bodies, but on the face of it .. Im not following your .. logic 🤷‍♀️ if there is some upon which you base your concerns.

Could you elaborate your point?
_________________
health and healing

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ur Dead
The Gap Into Spam

Male
Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 2223

Thanks: 6
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts


4286 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Translation1 Diamondraught1 Lord's Staff


PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looks like it mutating.. Recent events in the US has caused the PC
crowd to eat their own. Maybe it might change so much that is eats itself.
Wouldn't that be an interesting sight.
_________________
What's this silver looking ring doing on my finger?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Skyweir
Lord of Light


Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Posts: 18095

Thanks: 19
Thanked 67 Times in 67 Posts

Location: Australia
33602 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably sir Wink Razz
_________________
health and healing

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Orlion
Clairvoyant

MaleRanyhyn
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 6628

Thanks: 17
Thanked 58 Times in 57 Posts

Location: Getting there...
8143 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Dalek1 Member of Linden's Army1 SRD's Green Rock


PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ur Dead wrote:
Still looks like it mutating.. Recent events in the US has caused the PC
crowd to eat their own. Maybe it might change so much that is eats itself.
Wouldn't that be an interesting sight.


I wouldn't say eating itself, I would say that the dominant white culture can no longer pay lip service to it and score good boy points. They are (and should) be held to account. We are also seeing a shift from "white-male-who-may-or-may-not-mean-well tells us how minorities feel and what they want" to the actual minorities being listened to. For too long, the plight of minorities have been co-opted by white folk to aggrandize themselves instead of making a more egalitarian society, and that shit needs to stop.
_________________
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Ur Dead
The Gap Into Spam

Male
Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 2223

Thanks: 6
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts


4286 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Translation1 Diamondraught1 Lord's Staff


PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlion wrote:
Ur Dead wrote:
Still looks like it mutating.. Recent events in the US has caused the PC
crowd to eat their own. Maybe it might change so much that is eats itself.
Wouldn't that be an interesting sight.


I wouldn't say eating itself, I would say that the dominant white culture can no longer pay lip service to it and score good boy points. They are (and should) be held to account. We are also seeing a shift from "white-male-who-may-or-may-not-mean-well tells us how minorities feel and what they want" to the actual minorities being listened to. For too long, the plight of minorities have been co-opted by white folk to aggrandize themselves instead of making a more egalitarian society, and that shit needs to stop.


Believe what you want to believe... It isn't white guys and minorities.
That itself is not PC. You may need to change your view...

I've seen 60 years of change... and I can't believe what you wrote. That
in itself could be seen as racists in tone and intent.
_________________
What's this silver looking ring doing on my finger?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Orlion
Clairvoyant

MaleRanyhyn
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 6628

Thanks: 17
Thanked 58 Times in 57 Posts

Location: Getting there...
8143 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Dalek1 Member of Linden's Army1 SRD's Green Rock


PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ur Dead wrote:
Orlion wrote:
Ur Dead wrote:
Still looks like it mutating.. Recent events in the US has caused the PC
crowd to eat their own. Maybe it might change so much that is eats itself.
Wouldn't that be an interesting sight.


I wouldn't say eating itself, I would say that the dominant white culture can no longer pay lip service to it and score good boy points. They are (and should) be held to account. We are also seeing a shift from "white-male-who-may-or-may-not-mean-well tells us how minorities feel and what they want" to the actual minorities being listened to. For too long, the plight of minorities have been co-opted by white folk to aggrandize themselves instead of making a more egalitarian society, and that shit needs to stop.


Believe what you want to believe... It isn't white guys and minorities.
That itself is not PC. You may need to change your view...

I've seen 60 years of change... and I can't believe what you wrote. That
in itself could be seen as racists in tone and intent.


You forgot sexist Rolling Eyes
_________________
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Skyweir
Lord of Light


Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Posts: 18095

Thanks: 19
Thanked 67 Times in 67 Posts

Location: Australia
33602 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

Hysterical Hysterical

Oh dear .. can anyone be more annoying and yet deliciously articulate than that .. thanks for the lols 😂

Totally agree with all of your points re changing the narrative AND its real world application. It does have to stop.

But the question will always hover over the content of the narrative .. needs work
_________________
health and healing

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ur Dead
The Gap Into Spam

Male
Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 2223

Thanks: 6
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts


4286 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Translation1 Diamondraught1 Lord's Staff


PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlion wrote:


You forgot sexist Rolling Eyes


A female of the species???? There wasn't an ID of the poster. So how
could it be that.. Just a name.

Inquiry:
Male
Female
Gay Male
Gay Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Female
Hermaphrodite with male dominance
Hermaphrodite with female dominance
Other.. please explain...(Should be interesting)
Inquiring minds would like to know... Confused
_________________
What's this silver looking ring doing on my finger?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Close All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by Earthpower © Kevin's Watch