Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

President Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ur-Nanothnir
100% Halal

6554 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:
Why do Democrats spend so much time opposing the First Amendment?

Free Speech is a white nationalist talking point. Didn't you know? You know how I know you're a Nahtzeee? Your sig says to burn Zen books. Fascist scum.
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male

78473 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need any members dying or being sent to prison.

That does make you wonder why The Left supports Iran so fervently all of a sudden, I have to admit.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.

Mensa and Intertel
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Ego non semper sapiens

Male

10084 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:
We don't need any members dying or being sent to prison.

That does make you wonder why The Left supports Iran so fervently all of a sudden, I have to admit.
Because they will stoop to any low to make sure we know that Orange Man is indeed Bad. If that means that homosexuals have to deal with being burned in cages, then so be it.
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Zarathustra
Be True

29317 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny how easily the Left is triggered by clothing, make up, rodeo clown masks. What used to pass as political satire is now "hate."

Except, bizarrely, they aren't triggered when Dems or Lefties are the ones wearing black face (for instance). If you're Lefty enough, you can get away with it.

"Muslim" is not a race. Clothing is not a religion. The Ayatollah is not Iran. Posting such a picture doesn't mean you're anti-Muslim, anti-Islam, nor anti-Iran. It means exactly what it says: Dems supporting the Ayatollah. Anything else is just added by the eye of the beholder--because they hate Trump. (So the only hate here is happening on this side of the picture.)

Would it be racist or anti-Italian to put Nancy in Pope garb to make fun of her inconsistent religious stances? No. Because any race can be Catholic, as well as anyone from any country.

There really is no need to put words in people's mouths when they go to the trouble of spelling out exactly what their meaning is, for instance, adding a caption to a picture.
Meaning is created internally by each individual in each specific life: any attempt at *meaning* which relies on some kind of external superstructure (God, Satan, the Creator, the Worm, whatever) for its substance misses the point (I mean the point of my story). -SRD

Remain faithful to the earth, my brothers, with the power of your virtue. Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth ... Do not let them fly away from earthly things and beat with their wings against eternal walls. Alas, there has always been so much virtue that has flown away. Lead back to the earth the virtue that flew away, as I do-back to the body, back to life, that it may give the earth a meaning, a human meaning. -Nietzsche
ur-Nanothnir
100% Halal

6554 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.projectveritasaction.com/2020/01/14/expose2020-part-1-bernie-2020-field-organizer-states-fing-cities-will-burn-if-trump-wins-re-election-calls-for-violence-mass-murder-of-opposition-and-reign-of-terr/

Sanders campaign aides believe that journalists and liberals should be executed along with Trump supporters.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

29752 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pffft, we should be so lucky that cities would burn on his re-election. Very Happy

Instead, people will moan about the fairness of elections, about the influence of others, and about whatever else they feel is responsible for their failure to unseat him. They will post angry posts on social media, and other people will post angry rebuttals. Nothing really noticeable will change, except you'll all hate each other a little more maybe.

A bit confused by the whole "threatening to cut off access to [their own] oil money if they expel US troops" though. I thought Trump wanted the troops out?

Anyway, meh. I have literally given up caring about him or what he does. He is, I sometimes think, just a sign of the times. A parody.

I've long since been resigned to another 4 years. Whatever happens will happen. And like I said, it will probably be mostly nothing. If we ignore him for long enough, he will go away. Very Happy

--A

Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male

78473 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead, people will moan about the fairness of elections, about the influence of others, and about whatever else they feel is responsible for their failure to unseat him. They will post angry posts on social media, and other people will post angry rebuttals. Nothing really noticeable will change, except you'll all hate each other a little more maybe.

They won't be able to blame 2020 on Russian influence, which is about the only change we will have.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.

Mensa and Intertel
wayfriend
whilom witling

Male

46051 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:

Why do you spend so much time painting disagreement and disgust as an attack on the First Amendment? Doesn't the 1st argue freedom to express disagreement and express disgust?

And do you EVER have a fact-based point to make?
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda for which this forum has become a platform.
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Male

22564 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nurse.... mirror for Wayfriend YET AGAIN please.

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:
They won't be able to blame 2020 on Russian influence, which is about the only change we will have.
Are you quite sure about that, Hashi?

You've surely seem the claims being trumpeted by Dems that Russia's attempted to hack Burisma (presumably at the request of Trump, I guess the suggested narrative is? We know how pally he and Vlad the Impaler are, after all... Mueller clearly proved that Rolling Eyes )

I would find it truly hysterically funny if real evidence about Biden's abuse of position while VP came to light, regardless of how such evidence was obtained.

Either way, I'd say there are by now clear initial signs of desperate Dem efforts to get their barely credible ducks in a line to explain away the impending 2020 defeat that they are without a doubt facing.

Dems, why not just write off the majority of the US electorate as "deplorables"? That's always a good plan... not arrogant, supercilious, alienating and divisive in the least - plus it's the only thing that can *possibly* make sense, given the universally accepted truth that Dem thinking can never be wrong.

Anyhow, whyever should you even continue to worry about and support democracy when the majority keeps screwing it up, lapsing into WrongThink and disagreeing with you?

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."

This should not be considered as any condoning of the hypocritical, snowflake, bleeding heart, white guilt-ridden, compulsively virtue-signalling and totalitarian prog Left woke zealotry which some try to force upon this forum.
Zarathustra
Be True

29317 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:
Hashi Lebwohl wrote:

Why do you spend so much time painting disagreement and disgust as an attack on the First Amendment? Doesn't the 1st argue freedom to express disagreement and express disgust?

And do you EVER have a fact-based point to make?

I think his point is based in the fact that the Left not merely expresses disagreement and disgust (i.e. their own opinions/feelings), but tries to paint the speech which elicits these responses as "hate speech" (i.e. the feelings of some other speaker). If you guys would just stick to voicing your own feelings, rather than attributing negative feelings to other people in order to shame/shun them into silence, then we wouldn't have this impression that the Left tries to shut down speech they don't like. There is nothing hateful about Trump's retweet. It's silly, not angry. No one thinks he actually hates Iran or Muslims, despite what the spin doctors say. But "hate" is used as a label to justify censorship in many contexts. Just because we're lucky enough to have a first amendment which limits the government from such censorship doesn't mean that the Left wouldn't take away this right if they could. Indeed, in many places where they can, that's exactly what they do. Not only in England or in various U.S. corporations, but government officials like the Mayor of Portland who tried to ban alt-right demonstrations from happening in downtown Portland, claiming that "hate speech" isn't protected by the first amendment.

And don't forget that it was Obama's IRS that targeted conservative groups who were trying to exercise their first amendment rights. If Trump was using the IRS to stop liberal groups from exercising their rights, you'd be howling about how he's rigging the election.

Hell, he can't even post a silly picture of Schiff in a turban without you claiming that it's evidence he has rigged the election! Laughing
Meaning is created internally by each individual in each specific life: any attempt at *meaning* which relies on some kind of external superstructure (God, Satan, the Creator, the Worm, whatever) for its substance misses the point (I mean the point of my story). -SRD

Remain faithful to the earth, my brothers, with the power of your virtue. Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth ... Do not let them fly away from earthly things and beat with their wings against eternal walls. Alas, there has always been so much virtue that has flown away. Lead back to the earth the virtue that flew away, as I do-back to the body, back to life, that it may give the earth a meaning, a human meaning. -Nietzsche
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160
Page 160 of 160

Jump to: