Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands - Rules Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Borderlands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Montresor
Polemicist

White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3318

User Items:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menolly wrote:

I did have an awful lot of Non Com Elements.

That is a serious understatement. Your problem was, you had 'employed' too many of your population, meaning your growth rate was almost strangled, and you had little spare to recruit in case of emergencies or new technologies.

Balon wrote:

Man I wish I had had the time to play. If this comes back, so will the Patwa.

I liked the Patwa a lot. If I resurrected Borderlands though, it's unlikely I would do another PA game (only because I'm not a fan of doing the same thing twice). It would, however, be thematically very similar to the old one, with a radically different setting. You'd be welcome, as would any of the old players.

Menolly
Gravin Threndor, how I love thee.

FemaleRanyhyn

Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 98

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 2008 Watcher of the Year1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montresor wrote:
Menolly wrote:

I did have an awful lot of Non Com Elements.

That is a serious understatement. Your problem was, you had 'employed' too many of your population, meaning your growth rate was almost strangled, and you had little spare to recruit in case of emergencies or new technologies.

So you explained to me. Too late to do me much good, but I definitely learned from it...

...I think...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Borderlands All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: