Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire: The Requiem - Howell University
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Vampire: Requiem
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"

White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khalida smiles warmly at the young woman. "Thank you so much, I will ask for him. Good night," and with a quick glance to confirm the time as she heads towards the exit, tosses over her shoulder back at the librarian with a flirtatious grin...

"...and good morning!"

As she strides down the stone steps of the library towards her car, Khalida's head buzzes with all of the information she has gleaned so far and thinks back on the words spoken to her in the phone call.

"What befalls the <static> when curiosity is sated?"

Interesting.
I have always been encouraged to pursue my curiosity, especially before Mama came into our lives. I wish I knew what word was used that I didn't make out...

Once in the Mazda, Khalida draws out the document she had printed out and checks the address for the desert and glass supply stores. Good, not too far away. I suspect it is a waste of time, since it said nothing about Emma Saint when I got these addresses, but there's no harm in driving by.

Putting the car in reverse, Khalida backs out of her parking space, then pulls forward and out into traffic, heading towards the southeast, back towards Old Town.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male

White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khalida drives out of the university grounds, the traffic here slower and infrequent. She then enters the road running beside the college and heads to the east, towards Old Town. This time at night - just after midnight - the streets should be near empty, but she finds that there are still many cars.

One car is driving near the rear of her car, and in the rear-vision mirror she sees the silhouette of man, or woman - it's hard to tell - flash a wide smile, full of white teeth. The car overtakes her, and Khalida sees that it's a man in a faded blue business suit.

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"

White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[continued in Old Town]

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Vampire: Requiem All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: