Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Storm of the Century

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Library -> Stephen King Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orlion
Clairvoyant

MaleRanyhyn

7213 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Dalek1 Member of Linden's Army1 SRD's Green Rock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Storm of the Century Reply with quote

I was shocked and appalled that there was not a forum on this all ready! Shocked I have, therefore, decided to right this horrendous wrong and start one.

First of all, just let me say that I loved this film. It was just glorious.

There's one thing I'd like to discuss... namely the scene between Cat and Billy. As they are yelling at each other and accussing each other, are we suppose to initially feel sorry for one or the other? My roomate and I felt sorry for Cat initially, but then again, we don't have too much problems with abortions. So I was wondering what others thought of them intially, if they thought Billy was being a pompous prick or if Cat was being a irresponsible b!+c#, or if they were both equally scum... further more:

Spoiler:
When Cat kills Billy after Billy is unable to kill Cat, do you see that as a judgement of her moral character, sense they were both possessed?

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Library -> Stephen King Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: