Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just got back from Amsterdam

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Summonsing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Blackhawk
the Render and Illender

Male
Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 941

Thanks: 18
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: CA
265 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 Unfettered1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Just got back from Amsterdam Reply with quote

Wow...I just got back from 7 days in Amsterdam, I had a great time and now that im back..i wish i was still there.....it was freezing, but it was still fun.....back to the grind.
_________________


http://www.seareach.webs.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Menolly
Gravin Threndor, how I love thee.

FemaleRanyhyn
Joined: 19 May 2005
Posts: 23049

Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 87 Posts

Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...
148829 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 2008 Watcher of the Year1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Blackhawk!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
lorin
The Gap Into Spam

Female
Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 3496

Thanks: 4
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts


5839 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Rubber Duck


PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Just got back from Amsterdam Reply with quote

Blackhawk wrote:
Wow...I just got back from 7 days in Amsterdam, I had a great time and now that im back..i wish i was still there.....it was freezing, but it was still fun.....back to the grind.


a place I would love to visit.
_________________
The loudest truth I ever heard was the softest sound.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Phoogle Map
High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Male
Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Posts: 6927

Thanks: 14
Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts

Location: Cape Cod, Mass
2431 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH1 Lord Mhoram's Victory


PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Just got back from Amsterdam Reply with quote

lorin wrote:
Blackhawk wrote:
Wow...I just got back from 7 days in Amsterdam, I had a great time and now that im back..i wish i was still there.....it was freezing, but it was still fun.....back to the grind.


a place I would love to visit.


Me too!
Give us some stories Blackhawk.
What did you see? Where did you go?
Or was it all work? Sad
_________________
http://thoolah.blogspot.com/



[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avatar
Immanentizing The Eschaton


Joined: 02 Aug 2004
Posts: 57862

Thanks: 73
Thanked 174 Times in 170 Posts

Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
29384 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran


PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. Laughing

--A
_________________
It's easy to judge. It's more difficult to understand.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Phoogle Map
Blackhawk
the Render and Illender

Male
Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 941

Thanks: 18
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: CA
265 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 Unfettered1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome back, my Wife has always wanted to go to Amsterdam so we went with her sister and a couple of her sisters friends, I was given the title... Security, I thought it was a joke until we walked through the redlight district...

I got to see the Anne Frank House... we didnt actually go in because there was a line about 3 hours long to get in,but i took pictures of the outside ... same with the Van Gogh Museum. for the most part we just took cabs and walked around the city taking pictures, we were going to go to Belgium but there was a trainwreck the same day we were going to go and 42 people or so died. not the train we were going to take i dont think but the same tracks. I guess it was a good thing we slept in, some of my family was from Belgium so it would have been nice to see it though. Most of the Canals were frozen over and it was weird to see Ducks actually sleeping on the ice. we ate at Hard Rock Cafe almost every day we were there but on the first and last day we went to this really good Italian Restaurant.... cant remember the name... Family owned though..nice people....and they didnt make us pay to use the bathrooms. Very Happy
_________________


http://www.seareach.webs.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Infelice
The Inconsequent

Female
Joined: 07 Apr 2003
Posts: 3061

Thanks: 4
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts


1684 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Mind Meld1 Oath of Peace1 Elemesnedene


PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackhawk wrote:
I got to see the Anne Frank House... we didnt actually go in because there was a line about 3 hours long to get in,but i took pictures of the outside ... same with the Van Gogh Museum.


Welcome back Blackhawk, you lucky duck. Ive heard such great things about Amsterdam.
I sooooo would have loved to have visited the Van Gogh Museum. Ive spent 12 months in total living in Belgium over the past couple of years and I am kicking myself that I didnt take the time to explore The Netherlands more while I was there. Pity about the long queques. Winter is usually the best time to visit places like that as its usually not the high season for tourists.

Would be great to see some of your pics if you felt like sharing. Smile
_________________


Pon pon ponponponpon!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Blackhawk
the Render and Illender

Male
Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 941

Thanks: 18
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: CA
265 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 Unfettered1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infelice wrote:
Blackhawk wrote:
I got to see the Anne Frank House... we didnt actually go in because there was a line about 3 hours long to get in,but i took pictures of the outside ... same with the Van Gogh Museum.


Welcome back Blackhawk, you lucky duck. Ive heard such great things about Amsterdam.
I sooooo would have loved to have visited the Van Gogh Museum. Ive spent 12 months in total living in Belgium over the past couple of years and I am kicking myself that I didnt take the time to explore The Netherlands more while I was there. Pity about the long queques. Winter is usually the best time to visit places like that as its usually not the high season for tourists.

Would be great to see some of your pics if you felt like sharing. Smile


Will do.. the Girls i went with have most of the footage but they are making me a Disc of all the photos. I was surprised that so many people were waiting outside, because it was freezing out. I guess everyone had the same idea, winter is the off season Very Happy I really wanted to go into the Anne Frank house too.. A few people i talked to said that when they came out they felt horrible for the rest of that day and i can imagine why. I will post some photos as soon as i get them loaded on my computer, my Wife suffered horrible asthma attacks since we have been back so ive been busy worrying and trying to get her back to normal. shes doing better now, but we just have to keep it that way.
_________________


http://www.seareach.webs.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Menolly
Gravin Threndor, how I love thee.

FemaleRanyhyn
Joined: 19 May 2005
Posts: 23049

Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 87 Posts

Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...
148829 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 2008 Watcher of the Year1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackhawk wrote:
...my Wife suffered horrible asthma attacks since we have been back so ive been busy worrying and trying to get her back to normal. shes doing better now, but we just have to keep it that way.


Love and Light continues to be sent out that way, Blackhawk.
Group Hug
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Blackhawk
the Render and Illender

Male
Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 941

Thanks: 18
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: CA
265 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 Unfettered1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menolly wrote:
Blackhawk wrote:
...my Wife suffered horrible asthma attacks since we have been back so ive been busy worrying and trying to get her back to normal. shes doing better now, but we just have to keep it that way.


Love and Light continues to be sent out that way, Blackhawk.
Group Hug


Thank you Menolly... I really appreciate it Smile
_________________


http://www.seareach.webs.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Summonsing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by Earthpower © Kevin's Watch