Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boys who grew up with the Gap, eagerly await...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mega Fauna Blitzkrieg
Wormmark of the Weirdwurd

1423 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Boys who grew up with the Gap, eagerly await... Reply with quote

Girls who grew up on Twilight to turn 18. Those ladies are just PRIMED for some good ol' Angus Thermopyle style lovin'.

Seriously, jokes aside, i've been saying this since 2007 or whenever that fad hit. Have parents or readers caught on to how badly those Twilight books are setting girls up to just be abused and neglected, while thinking it is truly romantic love?

Maaaaaaannnnnn, for every girl who calls me creepy and abusive now, i'll have 8 who think of me in comparisons to Brad Pitt, soon!

The thing most people don't remember in regards to the Haruchai, is that you NEVER EVER play poker with them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Gap Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: