Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else unconciously add an 'an' to the title?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant -> Against All Things Ending
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mega Fauna Blitzkrieg
Wormmark of the Weirdwurd

1423 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Anyone else unconciously add an 'an' to the title? Reply with quote

Against all things AN ending. I did that for quite some time before I actually noticed what the title really was.

It would be doubly funny if that really was the title, considering for the first time ever he decided to make a trilogy into a quadrogy!

The thing most people don't remember in regards to the Haruchai, is that you NEVER EVER play poker with them!
Menolly
Gravin Threndor, how I love thee.

FemaleRanyhyn

Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...
147012 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 2008 Watcher of the Year1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding is that the working title for AATE was actually Shall Pass Utterly, which many claim stems from a previous song in the chrons.
Wormmark of the Weirdwurd

1423 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed in my re-reads that he uses that as some sort of random quote, it's on like page 3 of Ill Earth war after the dedication.

It must have some special meaning to SRD to bring it back via Caerroil Wildwoody 30ish years later?

The thing most people don't remember in regards to the Haruchai, is that you NEVER EVER play poker with them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant -> Against All Things Ending All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: