Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where's the bees???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarathustra
Be True

14359 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Thread bumped for context.]

Much of our debate centered on the probability of humans being the cause of Colony Collapse Disorder. Some posters here were suspicious of a human cause from the very start (actual scientists, however, are still debating the cause).

What no one predicted was that "greedy" capitalist humans wanting to make a buck--especially those who were blamed for the crisis, beekeepers themselves--would end up being the solution to this problem. [See my other thread.]
Meaning is created internally by each individual in each specific life: any attempt at *meaning* which relies on some kind of external superstructure (God, Satan, the Creator, the Worm, whatever) for its substance misses the point (I mean the point of my story). -SRD

Remain faithful to the earth, my brothers, with the power of your virtue. Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth ... Do not let them fly away from earthly things and beat with their wings against eternal walls. Alas, there has always been so much virtue that has flown away. Lead back to the earth the virtue that flew away, as I do-back to the body, back to life, that it may give the earth a meaning, a human meaning. -Nietzsche
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: