Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Hope - Chapter 2 - Tower of Mist Journey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> D&D Dark Hope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Seven Words
Forestal

Male
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 1566

Thanks: 15
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Location: Baytown, TX
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 4068

User Items:
1 Arghule1 Insequent1 Bloodguard


PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One eyebrow raised in curiosity at this abrupt response to the note, Star calmly replies, "I was simply wandering, looking for what opportunities might present themselves, as is customary among my order. On the road as I approached Pan Town, two farmers-or so I would judge based on their manner and clothes-were speaking of strangers, who had done something to cleanse ruins of an old temple. So, you were in opposition to forces which had taken up against the gods. As I said before, to do that, they must have power, hence a great challenge, and I therefore seek their measure in your company.

I have not heard of anyone or anything calling their self the First Shadow. Such a title bespeaks great self-aggrandizement, which stands to reason form being willing to defile a temple."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tänya
Cormamin lindua ele lle


Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 320

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts

Location: Cuamin linduva yassen megrille...
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:


PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grasping White Blossom tightly in front of her, Tänya gives a curt bow back to Star. "The note gives..."

She hesitates.

"The note gives what I believe to be inaccurate descriptions of our party. Or, of six of us anyway. You are not mentioned. Unless the last sentence, which refers to The First Shadow, is a reference to you..."

[holding off on posting the entire note here, until I have word from Ahkash or Renard if they wish to work it out for themselves]
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ahkash
Silent


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 98

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 1

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temporarily ignoring the by-play between elf and monk, Ahkash looked up from searching the corpses of their fallen foes.

"These daggers are poisoned," he said. "If nobody objects, I think I will take them into custody for the moment."

Then, returning his attention to the two women facing off over the parchment, added,

"And stop hinting...Tanya...if you can read the parchment, then do so."
_________________
Sly the Fates that Drive Us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renard
jongleur

Male
Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 250

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: wherever the winds blows him.
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 7

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renard nods at Akhash's words. "Please, Tanya, in the name of Haste, tell us what you have discovered."
Renard hesitates for a moment, cautious of speaking too soon. Then hints, "It may help illuminate the purpose of these creatures, for there is much more here than meets the eye."
And with a gentle look, silently urges the druid to speak further...
_________________
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tänya
Cormamin lindua ele lle


Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 320

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts

Location: Cuamin linduva yassen megrille...
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The druid looked at them all, slightly paling at the knowledge of what the scroll said. "Perhaps working on deciphering the ancient common of The Myths of the Tauren while I've ridden in Renard's cart helped me in breaking this code, although the code itself was fairly easy, given the word written out in common at the end. There were a few tricks, i.e., multiple runes used for the same common letter, and not just to denote upper and lower case...

"Lasta. Here is what the scroll says..."

Quote:
Kill whoever is searching for the Holy Root.
You will find them on the road to the Tower of Mist.

One is an elf witch. She can call upon the power of fire and talks with animals.

One is a Singer of Hell. Beware of his chants. He can twist your mind.

One is a daemon. He can suck your blood with a blow.

One is a Shadow Daemon. He can pierce your heart without you even knowing it.

One is a fallen angel. He's an ally of the daemons of Wrathan.

One is a dangerous goblin. He can kill you calling upon the power of dark magic.

Follow the will of the First Shadow.

Verailmoh - Verailmoh


"Six of us are described here. I may be naive, but I believe the descriptions are highly misconceived; although recent events may begin to prove me wrong. I do not see a reference to Star, unless, as I stated before, the last sentence refers to her.

"But the first thing I wish to learn from this is...

"...who, outside of our party, and my Master, Beliant, knows we are in search of the Holy Root???"

Tänya looks the party over, wondering if any member had spoken of their quest to anyone else.

"I know Beliant arranged for us to meet with Kadir Shazar. I know not what his message to Shazar said specifically, beyond seeking an audience with him in general. But he is the only possibility outside of our group I can come up with who may know what we are about. And if he sent these..," she nods at the dead Scavengers around them, ...assassins after us, perhaps we should rethink going to him for advice after all..."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renard
jongleur

Male
Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 250

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: wherever the winds blows him.
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 7

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renard shakes his head slowly as he listens peripherally to Tanya. ”No, this is all wrong,” he remarks absently. Then, realizing he spoke aloud and observing the eyes of his companions on him, he takes a deep breath and dramatically pauses.
Then remarks, ”Well, I think it is obvious we are mentioned there and in quite an unfavourable light. I think it makes us look deliberately unsavoury in order to promote a strong animosity towards us.”

Renard pauses again, trying to order the jumble of thoughts and possibilities that spin about in his head. Finally he continues.
”OK, it is possible that these scavengers were working for the King of Losher.” Renard immediately puts up his hand to silence any questions and quickly continues, ”Yes, generally these ‘scavengers’ are evil, but a small number of them were redeemed by an elite group of holy warriors in the service of the King. The reference to ‘Solaris’ by this dying Scavenger seems to support this, as I believe the King is a devotee of the goddess.”
Another heavy sigh follows another pause …

“However, as Tanya has pointed out in the letter she translated – nice work by the way<smile> -- I am not so much concerned about the knowledge that we are after the Holy Root, as the two we met in the cavern might just as well assume we are after it --- but I am quite worried about the second line. Look at it. It states we can be found on the road to the Tower of Mist.”
Renard looks to Tanya with sympathy in his eyes.
”I am sorry, arwenamin, but I must speak my theory to all, as it concerns all.”
Back to the group he continues, ”There is the possibility that this may all be coming from Beliant … or the one Tanya has been in communication with who claims to be Beliant. It was by his words were were sent to the Tower of Mist”

Renard knows the reaction this will cause in the comely druid, and he quickly adds, ”I may be wrong --- as I often am --- but I think we should keep this possibility in mind. And unless anyone has a suggestion on where else we may go to get information on how to track down our foes who have stolen the Holy Root, I suggest we continue on to The Tower of Mist. For if Beliant is not a nice person, we may find this out from the psi-master. And if Kadir sent these scavengers, then we will find out.” <half-hearted chuckle> [i]”And if it is indeed the King of Losher who has sent these assassins, then perhaps we may also discover this from Kadir. But I think our stubborn path should be to the Tower of Mist
“What say all you to this?”
_________________
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seven Words
Forestal

Male
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 1566

Thanks: 15
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Location: Baytown, TX
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 4068

User Items:
1 Arghule1 Insequent1 Bloodguard


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"To this, I say...What is this Holy Root you speak of?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renard
jongleur

Male
Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 250

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: wherever the winds blows him.
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 7

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renard smiles. "Our apologies, Star. To be brief, it is actually a piece of a god that is trying to be reborn, in a manner of speaking. A root elemental was guarding it and two dastardly villains stole it. These are the two we are after and why.
I think one of us will be able to go in to more detail as we travel further, so you will know exactly what you are testing, or "measuring" yourself against."

_________________
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tänya
Cormamin lindua ele lle


Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 320

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts

Location: Cuamin linduva yassen megrille...
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renard wrote:
Renard looks to Tanya with sympathy in his eyes.
”I am sorry, arwenamin, but I must speak my theory to all, as it concerns all.”
Back to the group he continues, ”There is the possibility that this may all be coming from Beliant … or the one Tanya has been in communication with who claims to be Beliant. It was by his words were were sent to the Tower of Mist”

Renard knows the reaction this will cause in the comely druid, and he quickly adds, ”I may be wrong --- as I often am --- but I think we should keep this possibility in mind. And unless anyone has a suggestion on where else we may go to get information on how to track down our foes who have stolen the Holy Root, I suggest we continue on to The Tower of Mist. For if Beliant is not a nice person, we may find this out from the psi-master."


Tänya gazes at the bard, eyes widening as he pursues this train of thought he had mentioned before. Then stubbornly shakes her head...

"No, a'maelamin. It is not possible.
Beliant has been my master for over a century." Brandishing White Blossom in front of her, "He carved my quarterstaff specifically for me. Even you say White Blossom is a conduit, a portal even, of positive energy. He would not do this."

Then her eyes hooding over, she ducks her head and mumbles to herself...

"...even if he did hide the affiliation of my Order to the good Graveris from me all these years..."

Lifting her head, all can see tears of bewilderment gathering in her eyes.

"As far as others knowing we were going to the Tower of Mist, did we not discuss Kadir Shazar openly in the common room at The Wild Boar? Surely anyone could have overheard us there. That does not concern me as much as whoever sent this note knowing we are pursuing the Holy Root. But, "and she looks at Renard for reassurance, "both are puzzles that should be considered, I guess."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renard
jongleur

Male
Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 250

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: wherever the winds blows him.
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 7

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renard crosses the distance between them and takes Tanya in an embrace. "I am sorry, I only wish to mention possibilities. I can't tell you it is certain nor refute your word or certainties. But there are only 2 'obvious' choices: Beliant and Kadir. The other option is that it is just a simple matter of someone knowing the direction we headed out of Pan's Town by and simply said "On the road to the Towere of Mist'. It could be as simple as that."
Lifting her chin to meet his gaze, he smile warmly and adds, "And, like I said: I am usually wrong."
_________________
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tänya
Cormamin lindua ele lle


Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 320

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts

Location: Cuamin linduva yassen megrille...
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gazing into the bard's eyes, the elf wrenches her head away and puts a hand up to his chest, applying a slight pressure as she takes a step back. "If you all think this is the only group after us tonight, I wish to be alone for a bit and think on these things. I am going to scavenge some nuts and berries for my dinner, and meditate for awhile. I will return in time for the fourth watch of the night."

Eyeing the group with a pleading stare. "Please, let me be at one with this forest. I need to center myself. Do not follow me, I beg you."

With that Tänya walks off from the group, head bowed, into the forrest, leaving no tracks behind her which could be followed...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renard
jongleur

Male
Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 250

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: wherever the winds blows him.
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 7

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renard watches her go with mixed emotions. A few steps are taken in her direction before he pulls up and lets her go. Shaking his head he wonders if he shouldn't just keep his big mouth shut sometimes...
Looking at the rest of the group he says, "Well, I guess we camp here." Then looking about at the bodies of the scavengers, adds, "Or perhaps we should make camp down the road a little bit. I am sure the druid can find up easily enough.
"But does anyone have any other suggestions concerning our course of action?"

_________________
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seven Words
Forestal

Male
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 1566

Thanks: 15
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Location: Baytown, TX
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 4068

User Items:
1 Arghule1 Insequent1 Bloodguard


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say we continue on. Although, with perhaps a bit more caution when we encamp. When Tänya returns, perhaps ask if her woodlands magics might allow some of the nocturnal creatures to assist us, by simply warning us when anyone approaches, as their senses are far more attuned to the normal ebb and flow of the night's patterns than we are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renard
jongleur

Male
Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 250

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: wherever the winds blows him.
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 7

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good suggestion", remarks Renard absently, still looking at the empty spot in the forest where Tanya disappeared to.
Then back to the group, "Well, let us move down the road about half a mile away from the dead, and we will camp there."

Gently reaching out to Solana, and quite sure there is no way that verbal communication would be understood, Renard talks to Tanya's copanion regardless. "Gentle and loyal Solana, Tanya has gone for a bit in search of solitude. We need to be away from these creatures. Please come with me so we may await, together, the return of Tanya."
And with that he strokes her head and pats her neck and attempts to get the horse to follow (since the horse has not reigns ... LOL)

(DM let me know if this is possible and perhaps we can fast forward the half mile to our 'camp'....)
_________________
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mephiston
Dark Hope DM


Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 263

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 5

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solana seems to refuse Rennar's commands.
She use her nose to gentle move away from the bard.

Yes you can move half mile away and rest for the night if you don't want to do anything else before the morning
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Renard
jongleur

Male
Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 250

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: wherever the winds blows him.
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 7

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dang)
Understanding Solana's loyalty, but not wishing her to be in an immediate area of possible danger, he urges Solana (with a few waves of his arms -- LOL) to back off in to the cover of the woods a little. Regardless of what she does, Renard will sigh, and lead the group half a mile down the road, making no effort to hide his tracks, despite potential danger to that.

Once a sufficient camp site is decided upon, Renard will break out some rations and munch away.
"Well, I apologize if I have thrown too many things in to our soup of problems. I am glad we agree to press on. If no one else minds, may I take the last watch? I would like to rest a bit, buck up on a few songs we may need for later. Smile "
And with that, unless anyone converses with him, Renard will eat then find a quiet place to rest.

[/i]
_________________
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mephiston
Dark Hope DM


Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 263

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 5

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thonunian offers to take the first turn for the night.
then also Balpur and Arael will take the second and third turn, if you wish so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ahkash
Silent


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 98

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 1

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The half-elf rogue laughed out loud. "Searching for a holy root? Is that what we're doing?" He laughed harder.

"I'm sorry. I must have missed that meeting...had I paid enough attention to realise that this was our lofty goal I might have had second thoughts."

He wiped tears of laughter from his eyes. "Ah well, the gods are strange and fickle, and I suppose when you are called you have little choice but to answer.

Regardless...the good monk's omission from the note is scarcely surprising...we met her after leaving the town. Have you communed with this...person...since we met her Tanya?"

If not...we are no closer to knowing where we are betrayed.

But either way it matters not...we are cast on this path by fate. How far is this tower?"

Even as he spoke, he followed the group to the campsite.
_________________
Sly the Fates that Drive Us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tänya
Cormamin lindua ele lle


Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 320

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts

Location: Cuamin linduva yassen megrille...
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moon had set and the stars shone brightly in the night sky when the druid finally stepped back out of the woods at the party's former camp. Solana blew softly in greeting. Nose wrinkling as the charnel stench of the bodies wafted past her, she eyed the Scavengers strewn about the glade, none too far from the smothered but still warm stone circle of their camp fire. No wonder they moved on, she thought to herself. I'll assume they stuck to the road we planned and will find them...shortly. But first...

Moving swiftly about the glade, as if she had spent days there knowing exactly where to find hot burning dead wood, the druid rapidly built up a tall pile of brush and wood, one that would burn hot and long. Then taking her time, and treating her attackers with the reverence all life deserves, she slowly and respectfully dragged each of the Scavengers on to the pile, arranging them for most effective cremation. Offering a prayer in Druidic up to Solaris to embrace their souls, she moves her hands and a scimitar of flame appeared in her left. [Flame Blade] Circling the pile of brush, she jabs it with the flaming blade, lighting it in the most effective places. Soon, a blazing altar was before her, slowly devouring those who had wished her harm.

But she had not the time to allow a natural fire to do its work.

Stepping over to Solana's saddle bags, she withdraw her alchemist's kit, and removes a vial of fluid. Again speaking in Druidic and making arcane motions with her empty hand, she splashes the alchemist's fire (assuming I made some from the supplies the Wood Woses had gathered for me the previous three days) at strategic spots on the flames. [Raging Flame] The fire burns higher, twice as hot as it did before, consuming the wood brush more quickly in it's insatiable greed. Watching avidly as first the flesh of her enemies glowed red hot, then the bones as they glowed white and turned to harmless ash, the druid kept offering up prayers for Solaris to embrace their souls as any harm to nature their decaying mortal shells may have brought to the forest was immolated.

So high and so hot the fire burned, that all was done within an hour. With a wave of Tänya's hands, the flames were quenched; the hearth rapidly cooling so no chance of spark nor heat threatened her beloved woods. Using an unburnt twig, the druid stirred the ashes, until those of brush and Scavenger were so entwined it was impossible to tell which from which. Then gathering the ashes, she slowly tossed them on to the winds, to bless and nourish the abundant life that would benefit from the purified chemicals contained within.

Her duty to the protection of nature done, she mounted Solana and made her way up the road. About a half mile from the former site, she saw the light of another fire off in a protected glade, with the small figure of Balpur crouched just outside its glow, standing watch. Her breath caught in her throat. She knew the goblin had been injured, but he was cautious of showing his pain to the others. Now, as they all slept or tranced, he had relaxed his guard, and she saw him rocking silently in pain as his eyes scanned around the area, keeping guard.

Making up her mind, she reached out with her magic, and shared with Solana, blending their appearance into their surroundings so she would not cause the monk to feel he needed to hide his pain again. [share spells, Camouflage and a Hide check please] Sliding down from Solana, she set the mare to grazing nearby, grasped White Blossom, then silently made her way near the fire, settling into Renard's arms but being sure to be close to the others. Behind the crackling of the flames, so Balpur would not hear her, she whispered yet again in Druidic, calling forth powerful words of healing, and making practiced signs with her hands, she aimed her attention on the sleeping/tranced forms of Renard and Ahkash, then waiting for a particularly bright flare-up from the fire, turned her attention on to Balpur. In the flare of the flame, a golden glow seemed to illuminate those three she had focused on even more so then the others. [Healing Rest]

Smiling to herself at accomplishing so much in the course of a few hours, and knowing that when her turn to stand Watch her spell to disguise her self would have long wore off and she would be seen snuggled within Renard's arms, the druid buried her head into the warmth of Renard's chest, and silently slipped into a restful trance, knowing when she awoke she would refresh all her magic after her Watch with her morning missal and be fully recharged for a new day.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tänya
Cormamin lindua ele lle


Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 320

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts

Location: Cuamin linduva yassen megrille...
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:


PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahkash wrote:


Regardless...the good monk's omission from the note is scarcely surprising...we met her after leaving the town. Have you communed with this...person...since we met her Tanya?"

If not...we are no closer to knowing where we are betrayed.


[backtracking to answer this as if she heard it before she entered the woods for some solitude]

The druid nodded at the rogue's question. "Your reasoning is sound, as I have not been in touch with Beliant since I received word Shazar would grant us an audience. However, the note also mentions that I can call upon the power of fire, which I had not done prior to this last fight. It mentions Thonunian's sword gorging itself on blood." A shudder is briefly seen to transverse her spine. "And it says Arael is allayed with the daemons of Wrathan and that Balpur has access to dark magics, neither of which has been evident to my eyes.

"I will make no comment regarding the "shadow daemon" it mentions. For now," as she responds directly to Ahkash.

"Renard has shown his talents publicly in Pan Town. Anyone can twist a description of the powers of a bard to such a purpose. But for the rest of us described...

"Who would know the party well enough to write such a note before some of the things used to describe us even manifested? Or was used outside the sight of anyone other than the party? The two in the cavern saw none of this; I did not use fire, unless the white flame that bursts from White Blossom is what is being referred to here, and the Undead animals had no blood for Thonunian's sword to feed upon. So none outside of our party should know of these things...

"...except possibly Beliant, due to my memories sent after the battle against the demon in the underground temple..," she trails off to herself. "But even then, I have never shown an ability to actually call upon the power of fire...before tonight."

Shaken to the core of her being, the druid then proceeds to answer Renard, and goes off into the woods while thinking to herself, It has been years since I stood before the Elder Council of my Order. Beliant must have shared my memories with them by now. From what he last said, some of them are also dual followers of both Solaris and the good Graveris. Could one or more of them possibly be against the idea of retrieving the Holy Root??? If so, would they act in such a way against us?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> D&D Dark Hope All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by Earthpower © Kevin's Watch