Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire: The Requiem - Riverview Asylum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Vampire: Requiem
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screaming in agony, Khalida deftly slashes at the spiders with her knife, dexterously twisting and turning her body in an attempt to break the grasp of the one holding on to her. She bares her fangs at whatever is nearest her head, attempting to bite and maul as best she can.

In between attempted bites, she addresses the spiders. "You won't find me very appetizing; my blood is not fresh. But we could perhaps be of help to each other, if there is a way for us to communicate."
Hit them with Entrancement, if spiders are susceptible to it.

The silence in this place is deafening. My screams should bring help quickly, if not out of sheer curiosity. Wrenching the door open, Khalida stumbles in to the hallway, once again screaming like a banshee.
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OOC: You have to specify whether you attack with the blade or use Entrancement, not request conditional attacks; your character has no idea whether the spiders are susceptible to Majesty or not]

Khalida attacks with her dagger, slashing at one of the silent arachnids with someone skilled in blades.

Dagger attack (Dexterity + Weaponry +1[specialty] -1[injured] +1 [dagger] -3 [spider defence]) roll: 3 successes.

Her blade sinks deep into the thorax of a spider, and mist pours out of the wound.
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ooc]a discipline attack can not be used at the same time as a physical attack then?[/ooc]

Wrenching her blade free of the first spider's thorax, Khalida keeps twisting within the grasp of another, trying to free herself. "I mean it, my flesh is dead and my blood not fresh," she tries telling the spiders again. "I won't make a decent morsel for you. Let me GO!"

hit them with Entrancement
[ooc]hopefully we'll find out if spiders are susceptible to Majesty this time[/ooc]

_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bloated spiders scuttle towards Khalida with alien intent, surrounding her. They appear to be unaffected by her use of Majesty. As one, they raise their forelegs as though to strike, and a surge of energy - like ethereal cobwebs laced with blue fire and a strange hunger - surges through her body and lancing along her dead nerves with a cold agony.

Power (2nd spider) roll: 3 successes
Khalida resistance (Intelligence + Blood Potency): 1 success.


Khalida staggers backwards in shock, and rising fear. She cannot avoid focusing on the black eyes of the arachnids, seeing how they exhibit no emotion. The fangs move rapidly, and a weird, ghostly substance seems to drip off the ends. The spiders seem to grow larger, dominating the narrow office. However, this is just the nature of her strange fear - for she is too afraid to tear her eyes away from them . . . . yet she must . . . she must flee.

Khalida has gained arachnophobia for 3 days.
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The depths of darkness rise up to overwhelm her. Cold, calculating, impersonal. Khalida finds herself falling in to those depths; her heart pounding, her palms clammy, her breathing rapid as heretofore unknown panic sets in.

Wrenching her gaze from those ebony depths, Khalida’s knife weaves protectively in front of her while her eyes quickly scan her environs again, seeking an escape from the monsters before her. Webs, webs. Everywhere webs!! she silently shrieks to herself. They may protect the patients and staff here from encroachment of the Other World, but they will bind and hinder me. I must escape their net!!!

Continuing to back out in to the hallway, her eyes fall on to the office door. Khalida quickly reaches out for the doorknob. Her first grasp slips off; her hand too clammy to maintain a hold. The Key nearly slips from her grasp and she quickly runs her hands against her skirt. Reaching out again, she pulls the door closed and breaths a sigh of relief. The spiders were merely stopped by a thin door, yet the impersonal coldness of their gaze was severed.

Slowly, her breathing calmed and the panic began to recede. Yet she had to get away from the webs which were everywhere in the asylum. There was no escaping them on the property, even outside the building itself! Raising her hands to shield her head, she runs up the corridor back towards the stairway. Making the first turn, her panic overwhelms her attempt at decorum, and tears start streaming down her face. Yet still more webs… she sobs. They will bind me, hinder me, stop me. They mustn’t get me…
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spiders surge down the corridor, running along the bleached floors and walls. An inmate rises to a window, sees a spider, and screeches in horror. The whole corridor then is filled with a pandemonium of cries. At that point, the spiders seem to grow larger and a strange, writhing mist surrounds them. One spider chitters triumphantly, before it vanishes with another. The remaining arachnid scuttles towards Khalida, hissing and spitting misty venom.
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did they manage to open the door???

Khalida doesn't pause in her run to consider how the arachnids got past the office door, instead she rounds the second corner and heads towards the bolted doorway that leads out to the stairwell. Where is Montefiore? He was due back by now to collect his payment. Where are the guards? Why is no one responding to this pandemonium?

Knowing the door is bolted, Khalida pulls upon the door knob anyway, screaming to be let out. Reason slowly makes itself known and she turns to face her attacker. Her knife weaving dexterously in front of her, she readies herself to battle again until help in the form of the good doctor or guards arrive.
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The remaining spider climbs around a corner wall, emitting a buzzing sound as it moved along the wall. A patient cried out from a nearby cell, and in response the spider raised its forelegs in some strange, alien gesture.

The thing leaps off the wall, landing on legs that seemed too thin to support the bloated body, and crept towards Khalida with fangs raised. Still driven by the deep, primal terror of arachnophobia, she could do little to resist moving back . . . her hands shaking . . .

Moving back while the spider crept towards her.

Moving back . . . .

Feeling the barred door behind her . . .

Initiative
Spider (14)
Khalida (6)


The spider leaps through the air, legs spread out to grasp her, fangs sharp and wet with ghostly venom.

Spider attack (Bite -3 [Khalida's defence]) roll: 3 successes.

[*] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

The spider buries its fangs deep into her neck, as though seeking to drink her vitae, instead injecting venom into her. Pain and then numbness spreads through her body, and she collapses to the ground. Her limbs feel impossibly heavy, and her neck too weak to move her head. The last thing she sees before she falls unconscious is the spider creeping down her body towards her legs.

And then Khalida succumbs to sweet darkness . . .
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A burst of searing heat courses through Khalida's veins, followed by the chill caused by lack of sensation. Faintly, ever so faintly, an almost sensuous pressure tingles across her bosom and then her stomach, following the passage of the spider down her body. Her fear and pleasure mingle as the darkness overcomes her, and a small sigh escapes her as her eyes close to the waves of potential shimmering dreams...
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khalida eventually drifts into consciousness - her mind emerging from emptiness into pain and aching paralysis. She can see nothing, hear nothing. But all she can feel is the cold and that she is lying on a hard surface. The world is a featureless grey plain, and the sun is some distant, actinic and cold light, that burns into her retinae, illuminating nothing. Eventually, for what seems like hours, she senses a shadow drifting across the sky. A tall column of darkness creeps closer to her.

Some immense, nebulous spider?

Her heart thunders in her chest. She feels the barest touch of something on her face as the shadow looms over her, dominating the grey, painful world.

"Doctor Montefiore," a concerned voice says, distant and impassionate. "She is barely alive and needs medical attention. It looks as though she's been poisoned by something. We need to -"

"Do not forget that I have years of medical experience and training behind me, Mosef; I am well aware of her current state. Leave me, and I will attend to the delightful lady's condition."

The shadow in the sky departs, drifting away. There is the sound of distant thunder, like a metallic mountain crashing down. Then another sky shadow approaches, looming over her. It is a thundercloud - a black storm with a bloody grin. Blood, sweet blood, rains from the dark mass - at first specks, and then a crimson downpour that fills her mouth. Her beast erupts, and within moments she is writhing on the grey plain like a hungry predator, gorging on blood rich in power.

When Khalida's beast departs - sated for now - she finds herself lying on the floor of the corridor where she was attacked by the spider. Standing over her is Doctor Montefiore, with an arm raised above her face as though in benediction. Vitae is dripping from a deep cut in his wrist, and he grins with blood on his fangs and lips.

Her body is in agony, but the paralysis is gone. The injury in her neck has healed.

[X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [ ]
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khalida works to focus her eyes on Montefiore's wrist. Continuing to lie still, she shifts her attention to the blood on the good doctor's lips and fangs. Her eyes widen with silent questions: Was the blood on his lips his own, from slashing his wrist open with his fangs? Someone else's, so he could drink and then feed her in her condition? Or hers?

Closing her eyes, she hopes the commitment to allow someone to feed upon her could be delayed for now. She had held off on healing her earlier injuries, but with the intense power of the new blood coursing through her, decides perhaps it was time to start rectifying that.

[ooc]I was at eight vitae prior to the spiders attack. Where am I now after both the attack and being fed?[/ooc]

As Khalida concentrates on healing herself as Tatiana taught her, she moves her mouth in an attempt to speak. Her eyes still closed, it takes several attempts to get any words out. "First, let me offer my thanks, Doctor. But...

"What the hell where those, those...things? And why would they decide to attack me?" she asks, as she continues to focus on healing her body as best she could.

Slowly opening and closing each hand, she feels her clutch with Emma's letter in one, and her knife and the Key in the other. That worry taken care of she finds the grayness encroaching upon the outer limits of the myriad strands of light she sees behind her closed lids and does her best to fight off falling unconscious again.
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ooc]The vitae that was given to you was used for healing. You have 8 remaining[/ooc]

Doctor Montefiore leans against a wall, arms crossed, regarding Khalida behind impenetrable sunglasses. A slender finger taps at a forearm. A few moments pass whilst he appears to consider her. "You encountered a denizen of the other realm. The shadow. One of the many strange and alien entities from that world. I am, to be honest, surprised that you were harmed so grievously, for normally they just manifest to feed off whatever aspect of our reality that spawned them."

The doctor appeared to be enjoying the chance to lecture, continuing. "That is, these MREs are born from madness - manifesting in the other realm when and where insanity is strongest. They feed by encouraging more insanity - or strong, irrational emotions such as fear.

"You do look terribly exhausted, forgive me. I will escort you out of Riverview, if I may; rest is urgent, dear lady. Oh, and the Sun will rise in an hour."
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attempting to push herself upright in to a sitting position, Khalida slowly shakes her head. Both to negate what the good doctor said, and to still the spinning of the floor beneath her.

"No...
I mean yes, I need to return to our...I mean my haven and will appreciate the help back to my car.

"Yet, are you sure I encountered an MRE? A denizen of the other realm? I saw three huge spiders and when I was bitten by them the first time, my fear of spiders became nearly irrational. I had to escape them, and hope not to see another spider. Ever again," she shuddered.

Reaching up to the now healed spider bite on her neck, she gazes back at Montefiore. "I was bitten by one of the spiders, here. I felt the searing heat of venom followed by the icy chill of paralysis. Then darkness.

"Did you not see any of them?"
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The doctor uncrossed his arms and then stepped away from the wall. "I have encountered them, albeit briefly. As you no doubt can imagine, they are quite common here." He indicated a cobweb that was covering a light fixture. "If one compares their activity to, say, most places in the city."
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The young lapsed Muslim shot the doctor a puzzled look. "Are you saying I was attacked by both? These spiders and a denizen of the other realm?" Gritting her teeth, Khalida forces herself to a standing position, though the angle of the floor tilts precipitously.

Supporting herself against the wall, Khalida prepares herself to walk back to her car. But there is yet unfinished business. Drawing a deep breath, she raises her chin and broaches it directly. "An hour to sunrise. My apologies doctor. I still owe you payment for the use of your library. Will payment be quick? Or before I depart shall we arrange for me to return to make good on repaying your generosity?"
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am saying that the spider that attacked you was one of the denizens. As for payment, I will call upon you when you find the Eye."
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khalida stares at the doctor in shock.

"You are telling me the denizens of the other realm are taking the forms of spiders. And you are telling me you will call upon me when I find The Eye...

"If I choose to go looking for The Eye where this," holding up the Key still clasped tightly in her hand, "supposedly opens, how do we even know I will be able to return for you to call upon me? There are conditions to be met to allow one's return that I have no idea yet how to fulfill..."

Dropping her eyes as everything she has learned so far overwhelms her with the knowledge that she has far more yet to discover, Khalida says mostly under her breath, "There is no guarantee if I open that door to Room 11 that I will return..."
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Some of them will always manifest as spiders, as some of them manifest as say, pigs made of iron or dildos that drip mercury. What form they take is dependent upon what aspect of our reality that birthed them. For instance, if a room has witnessed numerous murders - brutal ones at that - then in the other world creatures composed of blood and sharp knives may form, or worse. But they will always appear that way, until something causes them to change, such as adopting another aspect."

Doctor Montefiore paused. "I have no doubt that you will find the Eye, but you may never return, for the other world is dangerous. However, if you do I will exact from you my price," he said with a smile. "If you do not, well my loss. To be honest, I am curious as to what the Eye is, and the nature of the images in that room."
_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khalida attempts to suppress a shudder at the thought of what challenges lay in wait in the Other World. Steeling her nerves to go out beyond the protective veil between worlds throughout the grounds of the asylum, she turns a slightly seductive grin upon the doctor. "Should I journey to that room and return with knowledge of The Eye, if not The Eye itself, I will anticipate your coming to collect payment," she says huskily. "You have my thanks for not demanding it now immediately following an attack upon my person and with such little time remaining before sunrise."

Sheathing her knife back in to her boot, clasping her clutch with Emma's note and her notes from the research she has done this night, as well as retaining her tight-fisted grasp upon The Key, she does her best to put on a brave face.

"I await your guidance back out from the grounds, kind sir."
_________________
“Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds
…”

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loredoctor
Forensic Researcher

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18606

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Ventrue Clan


PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doctor Montefiore escorts Khalida down the stairwell, through the lobby and grounds beyond and to her car. Flourishing a bow, he bids her a safe night and then returns to his silent asylum.

XP reward for the conclusion of the asylum chapter

1xp for being in a dangerous situation.
2xp for roleplaying.

_________________
Waddley wrote:
your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Vampire: Requiem All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by Earthpower © Kevin's Watch