Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire: The Requiem - Moscow
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Vampire: Requiem
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Vampire: The Requiem - Moscow Reply with quote

Please post in here for Stories relating to Moscow.
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173


Last edited by Loremaster on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still in the original Moscow, Ivan sits at his small desk in his sire's compound. He begins to write a letter, slowly and by hand. Several times, he scratches out words. Often, he refers to the Russian / English dictionary on the table next to him, or sometimes to the book on English grammer under that. After only 6 failed attempts, he finishes one letter. He reads it over carefully, then writes a fresh copy without all the scratched out words.

When this is done, several hours later he takes a break. Perhaps he hunts. Hunting calms his nerves. Perhaps he simply goes to a bar he knows is frequented by former Soviet sailors. Perhaps while there, he mentions that the Soviet army was far superior to their navy. He might even mention that this fact is universally confirmed by the wives of every sailor in the Soviet fleet. Beating up sailors also calms his nerves.

Once calm, he returns to his tiny desk and begins the process all over with another letter. After this is done, he takes both and puts them in clean envelopes. He scribbles a quick note on another piece of paper and puts that in a third envelope. All three of those go into a DHL delivery pouch, and he heads into town again.

There's a moment of longing as he drives by the sailor bar, but there's only enough time left in the evening for him to drop off the package for delivery. Busting in heads will have to wait, this time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan stands at the docks, surrounded by piles of crates. Before him a large cargo ship, the Bogdana, is itself surrounded by cranes unloading goods into its vast holds. Dock workers hurry about, and whilst trucks load and onload goods. Occasionally, someone yells or screams out an order.

Standing before Ivan is a tall, blonde-haired man known as the 'Aryan'. "She will take you to the US of A," he says with a thick Georgian accent. "Friend, I have no idea why you wish to go there, when plenty of us become rich here. There are more millionaires in Moscow than all of American states combined!"

He laughs loudly, and a few dockworkers grin at his joke. The Aryan continues. "Hey, you look after yourself. I have arranged accommodation for you, and you will have nothing but the finest. Captain Kushnir is a friend of mine, and he will let you roam around as his guest."

The Aryan pulls a mobile phone out of his coat and glances at Ivan meaningfully. "You board her when I check my account and find out that the money went through. I hoped you payed, Mister Karpenku."
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Call your bank. They will tell you that Ivan Karpenku's money is as good as his word. You have been paid." He pauses, then laughs loudly. "And if you find that my money or my word aren't good... you have a whole ship full of sailors who can kill me and hide the evidence."

"Your captain friend will allow me to roam the ship as I wish. But, do I need to bring my own dinner? I can stop at the corner market and pick up chinese food before we shove off."

Resources should be sufficient for this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Aryan dialed a number and placed the mobile phone to his left ear. A few minutes passed, and he then placed the phone in his coat. "Money's in the bank, my friend. It's not a question of your honesty; it's just business, you understand. You may board the Bogdana." The Aryan stood back and whistled to a worker.

"Take this man to the ship's quarters," the Aryan continued. "Nothing but the best service for him." He looked meaningfully at Ivan when he finished speaking.

In the distance, a foghorn blared desolately.
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan begins to follow the man, then stops. "A moment, please. My joking of chinese food has made me a bit hungry." He calls out to the Aryan, before he is out of earshot, "Mein Herr, a word?"

The Aryan looks at him in annoyance, then walks back over to him, his expression clearly conveying "What is it now?"

"My talk of Chinese food has given me an excellent idea. I will be in America for a little while before I may hunt properly. There is a place I know where I can pick up young chinese 'immigrants', no diseases. Would it compromise your security for me to get take-out to start the trip off right? I can guarantee you that she will not survive the voyage, so cannot bear witness to what might happen aboard." Ivan chuckles, evilly. "I find that a good kill eases my tension and makes me a more civil guest. And I wouldn't want to impose on your crew."

The Aryan scowls at this. "We are on a very tight schedule, and we need no delays from the authorities."

"My friend, I swear to you it will take me only 30 minutes to return with my meal, and I'll be aboard." Ivan cracks a smile, as if he were enjoying the haggling.

"Fine. I do not have time to argue this. I have your money." He looks at his watch. "We shove off in 45 minutes. If you are aboard then, you have paid for the trip. If you are not, you have still paid for the trip."

Ivan slaps the man on the shoulder, and laughs. The image is more of a child told that he can watch another 30 minutes of television, than a man about to murder a stranger. He turns smartly and jogs back to his car, then speeds off.

Twenty-eight minutes later, his car pulls up a block away. He parks in a handicapped zone, because it will be easier to get the car out of impound when he returns, than to find whatever thieves might touch it while he's gone. He opens the trunk, takes out a shoulder bag and puts it on the ground. Then, he looks around for anybody watching, and hefts a small unconsious body onto his shoulder. He closes the trunk, locks the car, grabs the bag with his other hand, and runs from shadow to shadow until he gets to the dock again. He move fasters than seems possible, but slows down when crossing the dock without cover.

Activate celerity for an increase in running speed.

"All set, captain. If you'll be so good as to have someone show me the way, I'll get to my cabin and stay out of your way. I won't make a mess, but... there might be some noise later this evening."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Kushnir rubs a broad chin and appraises his guest. With a shrug he then turns around. "I'll make sure the first mate will show you around," he says in a deep voice as he walks away. He stops before a door and knocks on it three times. "Yevgeny! Get up and show mister Karpenku to his quarters, and maybe show him around." A slim sailor exits the room, illuminated in yellow light. Curls of smoke drift out around him, and Ivan can smell the sweet scent of cannabis. Yevgeny's eyes are bloodshot.

"Privyet, mister Karpenku!" He grins with a wink. "This way, please." He leads Ivan into the living area, set a few floors down underneath the bridge. The bridge and the living area, kitchens, food stores, and cinema are located in the squat tower at the aft of the cargo ship. Within a few minutes Yevgeny reaches a small cabin. "Here you go. All yours." The mate opens up a metal door, which screeches painfully. Inside is a small room complete with a comfortable-looking bunk, metal closet and a small wooden table nailed to the floor. A greasy lamp hanging from the ceiling swings with the rocking of the ship.

"The Bogdana leaves in ten minutes, mister Karpenku. Don't worry, she is fairly stable. There is a storm coming, but we hardly rock at all. All gentle, and you will probably be rocked to sleep like a baby." He laughs loudly.
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan pats the unconsious girl on the ass while she's still on his shoulder. "If I get scared on these rough seas, I brought a teddy bear." Yevgeny forces a smile and lets out a fake sounding laugh as Ivan steps inside and flips the girl onto the bed gently.

"If you need anything, find any one of the crew. We probably will remember who you are and not shoot you as a stow-away. You can get most anything you'll need to make the trip pleasant, except women. And it looks like you already brought that." His laughter is more real now, as he sinks back into his marijhuana haze. He turns and starts walking off, the conversation appearantly forgotten.

Ivan looks at the doorway, which is still open. As he gets up and takes a step towards it, he mutters "The Soviet Navy might not be real soldiers, but even they knew to close the door when a storm was coming." But before he gets there, a hand grips the edge of the metal door and pulls it open a bit more.

A sailor he'd seen in the mess area raps on the doorway with his other hand, while looking in at him sheepishly. "My friends and I saw you walk by with that merchendise over your shoulder. Perhaps we can work out a trade? We have quite the pharmacy, and nobody to share them with. If we could borrow some of her time, we'd make sure you didn't mind being alone while she was with us."

Seeing Ivan's glare, the short man stutters, "Of... of course, you would go first. Around here, seconds is good enough. It's better than being third in line for private time in the cinema."

Ivan's glare intensifies, and the man holds up his hands in a calming gesture. But before the man can leave, Ivan's laughter finally escapes; he can't hold it in any longer. "Ah friend, I had you going for a moment there. Come back in the morning and ask me how I feel about you and your dirty sailor friends taking my 'daughter' on a date. If you dress respectfully and bring her flowers... ha ha ha ho ho heh..."

Just then, the engines kicked up and the floor lurched as the ship finally started moving. With the motion, the girl groaned slightly, though being carried and dropped seemed to have no effect.

"Oh, she's waking up. Now, run along sailor. This is my favorite part, and I won't waste it standing here talking to you. Come see me tomorrow, and we can work something out."

He reached for the door, and the nameless sailor managed to get his fingers out of the door before Ivan forced it closed with a loud screach of rusty hinges.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The girl groggily opens her eyes and rubs both of her hands against her face, as though trying to smother the tiredness from her muscles. She coughs softly as she looks around the cabin. There is a moment of confusion, which vanishes as panic bleeds into her mind.

"W-what's going on?" she says with a voice at the edge of hysteria.
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan does his best to look scared and confused when she makes a noise. He holds up a finger to his lips, "Shhhhhhh. Don't bring the guards. I don't know if I can take another beating. They don't know I'm out of my room, and they'll be upset if they find me here."

Manipulation 2, empathy / persuasion / subterfuge... all 0 ranks.

The girl reaches up to cover her mouth, fear rising, but she starts to feel compassion for someone she thinks is in the same situation. The panic starts to die down slightly, but she is still leary of him.

Ivan puts his ear to the door, as if listening. They mutters "Okay, they've gone." and moves over to sit next to her. He doesn't touch her, yet.

When he gets closer, her eyes open wider... her breath gets faster... she's clearly been on the wrong side of men being too close to her before.

"Look, you have to hide me here. They'll kill me if they find me." He tries again to look scared, but from this close she notices that he's trying to hold back a smile at the same time. At least she hasn't noticed his fangs yet. Ivan is trying to keep his lips over them, but his excitement is too great now, and they are fully grown.

"Get away from me! Leave me alone!" she screams, when he tries to put his arm around her. She stands up to get away from him, and heads for the door, now that he's sitting on the bed. But before she can take a step, his hand streaks out and grabs her wrist. She tries to pull away.

Instead of fighting her pull, he surges to his feet and follows her motion, turning it into a shoulder check while he spins her away from him. They end with Ivan leaning into her while pressing her face into the wall from behind, her arm still held in his grip, but now behind her back and pulling painfully upwards.

She struggles in vain, but is still somewhat groggy from whatever was used to knock her out before. Ivan uses this time to grab her other arm and pull it up behind her back as well, effectively immobilizing her.

Ivan isn't very tall, but the girl is shorter still. His head is right next to hers as his chest presses against her shoulders and he pulls both her arms upwards painfully. To stop the pain, she ceases moving, hoping to calm him... though her own mind doesn't really know what's going on.

"Ah... I can smell your fear. Even over the smell of your dirt, your fear is intoxicating." He leans in and bites her on the neck, and begins draining blood. He'll stop once he's gotten 2 vitae from her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeding (Strength + Intimidation +1) roll: 2 successes. Ivan drains 2 vitae from the female. 4 points are left (she is quite frail).
Ivan started with d10 - 6, -1 for Celerity +2 from feeding. Has 7 Vitae.


Ivan's fangs sink into her warm, supple neck. Warm blood tasting of youth and the drug he used on her earlier gushes into his mouth. A warm crimson liqueur, rich and full of health floods into his own veins and arteries. The female moans in pain at first, but when she begins to enjoy it her moans become sighs of pleasure. Her body becomes languid and Ivan feels her weight in his arms.

Eventually, he drinks enough blood to satiate himself without endangering her. She collapses to the bed asleep and with a smile on her pale face.
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Ivan is done drinking, he drops her onto the bed. Then he notices that she's both unconscious and smiling. He frowns at that, his temper starting to boil.

"There will be no more pleasure in this for you, bitch!"

He grabs her by the hair and lifts, pulls her to her feet and then further. She wakes up in shock, and reaches for her hair in surprise. As he keeps lifting, and the pain becomes more, she grips his arm and tries to hold herself up before her hair is pulled out of her scalp.

"Wake up!" he shouts at her again.

Her fear rises again, competing with the haze of the drug and the fresh memory of the intense pleasure she just felt.

"Stop." she begs.

Ivan slaps her across the face, watching her body move and delighting in her fear. "That's better." he laughs.

"No. No hit. Drink me." she moans, in badly accented Russian.

Ivan stares in confusion. Clearly the memory of the Kiss is overriding her fear. "FUCK!"

Enter frenzy.
Spend blood to increase strength.


With all his might, and using some of the strength of his blood to add to it, Ivan throws the girl against a nearby bulkhead. She hits her head against the rusty metal, and is again out cold. Immediately, he's on her... alternating between punching her in the face and smashing her head into the floor by her hair.















When the mist clears, he finds himself sitting on the floor leaning against the wall, her body cooling next to him.

"I hate it when they like it. Takes all the fun out of it."

He drinks any remaining blood from the corpse, what little hasn't already spilled on the floor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Degeneration roll for Manslaughter (Humanity): 1 success. Ivan emerges from the act with his conscience intact.

Ivan feeds off the woman.

Feeding roll (Wits + subterfuge +2 -1 [unskilled roll]): 0 successes. Failure.

As Ivan finishes draining all of her blood (4 vitae is added), made more difficult as he has to suck the blood out since the heart has ceased beating, he hears banging on the door.

'What is happening in there?! I heard a scream of a girl, and then it all goes quiet. Open up now . . . you have five seconds!"

It is the voice of the first mate.
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan tosses her body to the wall, so that it won't be visible from the doorway, and wipes most of the blood from his face (not enough to disguise that there's blood on his face, just trying to avoid drops falling off during the conversation) as he walks to the doorway. He takes his pistol from the table by the bed, removes the safety, and holds the gun behind his back with his right hand while using his left hand on the doorknob.

He jerks the door open and glares at the first mate. The door is made of metal, so Ivan stands with most of his body occluded by the door. He braces his legs, in case they try to shove the door open once he's disengaged the lock. "Of course you heard a girl screaming. I asked for some privacy, and a place where my noise wouldn't disturb anybody. What do you want? I'm busy."

"Wait... your captain knows I brought this girl, and you yourself saw me carry her in here. Some of your crew even offered to pay me to borrow her. I can't imagine you're being all noble at this point. So, this is a setup, isn't it? My payment isn't enough, eh? And you're trying to find an excuse to get more?"

Check the group I assume is with the first mate.

Subterfuge roll to see if I can spot a setup.

Look for the shorter man who wanted to borrow the girl.

Look for the captain being present...

Look for the posse being nervous (as if the captain didn't know they were doing this... maybe I can use that to bluff / intimidate them later)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subterfuge (Wits + Subterfuge -1 [unskilled]) contested roll: 0 successes. 1st mate (Wits + Investigation): 0 successes. The first mate is suspicious.

Ivan looks over the first mates's shoulder. He is by himself. The first mate stands close to the door and appraises him briefly. His eyes narrow when he looks at Ivan's face, and he then glances over his shoulder.

Wits + Subterfuge - 1 (unskilled) roll: Ivan is uncertain if this is a set-up.

"Where are you, little miss?" The sailor asks with concern clouding his voice. When there is no response, he leans forward and looks Ivan in the eye. "Open the door, I want to have a look around."
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan scans behind the First Mate, but senses nobody with him. "You're alone? I'd expect a mob, with torches and pitchforks, if you were trying to get more payment from me."

Ivan laughs, as realization dawns. "Are you actually concerned for her safety? You let me carry an unconscious woman over my shoulder onto your ship... show me to my room, even... but she screams and you wonder that something bad happened to her."

"Well, she's mine. Baught and paid for. What would you do with her now? We're off to sea... she's a stow away... toss her overboard? Share her with the rest of your crew? You can't have her, and you can't come in to look around for her. Perhaps if your captain disagrees, he can come tell me about it. But I won't argue contractual obligations with his lackey, so leave me alone."

Intimidate roll to get him to leave.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intimidate (Manipulation + Intimidation): 0 successes.

The first mate narrowed his eyes again and stepped back. "I'm not stupid. I heard screams, and I know the difference between pleasure and pain, svinoi. Us merchant sailors aren't exactly the most law abiding bunch, but that does not mean we appreciate someone coming aboard the Bogdana becomes a haven for sick bastards like yourself. Maybe you should step aside and let me take her to the infirmary. Maybe she will be better treated by Georgian men than you Moscow natives."

The first mate takes another step back.

A second later he launches himself at the door.
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan sees the Mate flying towards the door, and tried to step back out of the way, pulling the door with him. If he's fast enough, the Mate should stumble in the door and fall on his face inside the room, leaving Ivan standing above him with a drawn gun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initiative rolls:
Ivan 12
First Mate 15.


The first mate charges at the door, and when it opens unexpectedly his inertia carries him through.

Avoid falling on face (Wits + Dexterity): 3 success.

He manages to avoid falling on the floor, but has lost his opening attack. Sensing this, he whirls around fists clenched. Half a second later, he sees Ivan with a gun and turns pale.
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You should have stayed in your cabin with your hashish. You'd be having a much better time than you are, now."

Ivan gestures with his gun towards the girl's body on the floor. "As I said, you can't have her and you can't save her. But, you wouldn't believe me."

Yevgeny gasps, and cover's his mouth. Perhaps he struggles for a moment to resist vomiting in shock.

Keeping his eyes on Yevgeny, Ivan closes the door with another loud screech. The noise brings Yevgeny's attention back to Ivan, where his eyes lock onto the end of the gun.

"What am I going to do with you, now? Will your sense of nobility step down? You've failed to save her; go and drown your failure in more drugs. You must know that it will cause me difficulty with your captain to kill you, so unless you leave me no choice... I'm prepared to let you walk out of here now. I suggest you leave now, and ignore me for the rest of the voyage."

Intimidation or persuasion, as appropriate. Hoping the dead body gives me a bonus and not a penalty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Vampire: Requiem All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by Earthpower © Kevin's Watch