Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire: The Requiem - Lordenshaw Opera House (Elysium)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Vampire: Requiem
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He's out in the carpark. I'd hurry if I were you; he's probably going to be gone soon."
_________________
Check out my research:

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/staff/staffprofile.jsp?id=1173
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan jogs to the edge of the stage and jumps into the aisle. He pats him on the shoulder, a little roughly, and says solemly, "Thank you, asshole." Then he races up the aisle to the exit doors, across the lobby, and out the front door.

He looks around for Maxim, in his red shirt. Or for any cars that are just pulling away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The StoryTeller wrote:
Khalida sees a short female dressed magnificently. The symbol of the Circle of the Crone is on her right shoulder, woven into her red dress. "My name is Tegan. I would chat for longer, but I am afraid I have to be elsewhere; creation is always calling." She smiles demurely. "I have been asked, by someone whose name I have been told not to say, to ask for your mobile phone number."


Nodding her head slowly, as she is a little surprised that even Kindred society played the same games for seeking her professional skills. "Certainly," Khalida replies. "Just a moment," as she opens her clutch and retrieved a small finely tooled black business card holder. Her cards were plain and straightforward; she had never felt the need to use them to attract attention. Drawing one out, she extends it towards the young woman. "'Kali' is my professional name," she explains as the young woman takes the card. "I can be reached either by cell or the email listed below the cell number."
_________________
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khalida Mufarrij wrote:

Nodding her head slowly, as she is a little surprised that even Kindred society played the same games for seeking her professional skills. "Certainly," Khalida replies. "Just a moment," as she opens her clutch and retrieved a small finely tooled black business card holder. Her cards were plain and straightforward; she had never felt the need to use them to attract attention. Drawing one out, she extends it towards the young woman. "'Kali' is my professional name," she explains as the young woman takes the card. "I can be reached either by cell or the email listed below the cell number."


"Thankyou, Kali. Take care, and looking forward to meeting you again at the Spring Celebration."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan Karpenku wrote:
Ivan jogs to the edge of the stage and jumps into the aisle. He pats him on the shoulder, a little roughly, and says solemly, "Thank you, asshole." Then he races up the aisle to the exit doors, across the lobby, and out the front door.

He looks around for Maxim, in his red shirt. Or for any cars that are just pulling away.


Maxim can be seen standing with a group of kindred. There are a couple of expensive cars nearby, and an open door of one is bathing the group in golden light. The door is being held open by a giant of man, all muscle with a face that had been broken many times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Khalida Mufarrij
"kahdeen"


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 164

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Lordenshaw City
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Unaligned


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Spring Celebration?" Khalida parrots back. "A moment more, I beg. I am...newly embraced," she explaines with a hint of embarrassment, "and unsure of what is expected to be known. Will I receive information regarding this? Or should I ask someone for details?"
_________________
Whispers in the dark,
intimately suggested.
Influence unfolds


[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ivan Karpenku
Pyriel - The Cleansing Flame

Male
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 188

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Location: Charlston, WV
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 0

User Items:
1 House of Fire


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan walks quickly (jogging might be seen as aggressive) over to the group. When he gets to a respectable distance, but within earshot, he calls out: "Vozhd, I am Ivan Karpenku. The man inside said that you wished to speak to me. How may I be of service?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonathan Belmont
Elohim

Male
Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Posts: 159

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 884

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Carthian Movement Covenant


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His eyes widening slightly in surprise as the Russian shoots the young woman in the leg, Jonathan suppressed a chuckle.

Looks like he thinks more of me than he does of you my dear, although admittedly I probably don't win by much. Still, nice to know that someone like him isn't automatically an enemy.

Jonathan slid the knife into his belt and then used his foot to scatter the ashes and bits of clothing that were all that remained of his attacker to see if he could find any clues as to the stranger's identity.

One thing I do know, you weren't kindred. At least, not any kind of kindred that I've ever heard of.
_________________
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loremaster
Forensic PhD Scholar

Male
Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 18583

Thanks: 24
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

Location: Brisbane
White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 3441

User Items:
1 Calm Horizons1 2007 Watchies1 Invictus


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan Belmont wrote:
His eyes widening slightly in surprise as the Russian shoots the young woman in the leg, Jonathan suppressed a chuckle.

Looks like he thinks more of me than he does of you my dear, although admittedly I probably don't win by much. Still, nice to know that someone like him isn't automatically an enemy.

Jonathan slid the knife into his belt and then used his foot to scatter the ashes and bits of clothing that were all that remained of his attacker to see if he could find any clues as to the stranger's identity.

One thing I do know, you weren't kindred. At least, not any kind of kindred that I've ever heard of.


The three kindred that accompanied him leave the rooftop, as the ashes of the stranger scatter in the warm air. Soon, there is nothing more than bullet-ridden clothes.

Jonathan hears movement behind him - several people approaching. When he turns, he sees Mina and three Carthians. Tears run down her face. When she reached him, she slapped him hard across the face and then, strangely, hugs him tightly.

"That's for being an idiot and endangering us all. What made you run to Nwoso like that? How could you?"

Mina then stepped away, but was still holding on to Jonathan's shoulders, and continued. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Johnny. Pyotr had no choice. There are some elements of the Carthians that have simply too much say in the Movement. He's ordered me to stop helping you - I have to let you go. And . . ." she stopped as her voice broke, and fresh tears pooled in her eyes. "And he's ordered that Roland Powell is to be your new mentor.

"But you can still come to me and I will always be there for you. We can't just be seen together. Roland has demanded that you present yourself to him within a week."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Jonathan Belmont
Elohim

Male
Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Posts: 159

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP 884

User Items:
1 Daeva Clan1 Carthian Movement Covenant


PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roland Powell?

Shaking his head to clear it, Jonathan places his hands on Mina's shoulders.

"I ran towards Nwoso because I had a hunch, that's all."

"And were you right?"

"I'm not sure. I'd hoped that the attack would stop, which it didn't, but he did send a heavy upstairs with us."

"A heavy?" Jonathan could feel Mina tense in his hands. "Anyone you recognised?"

"No, no one important. He went on about killing the attacker when we got up to the booths, but then when we cornered it here he changed his tune and said he was going to take it to Scythia."

Mina gestured with a nod to the pile of bullet-ridden clothes on the ground. "I take it that didn't happen."

"No", Jonathan replied with a grin. "The pale guy with the guns on stage with me saw to that. Then the heavy just left."

Mina nodded. "And he didn't say anything else?"

"Oh, he said a few things. I don't know whether what he said was true or not, but I pretty much told him to go fuck himself anyway. I'm not about to let the Invictus dictate what I think."

Mina, her head lowered, gave him a small smile but said nothing. An uncomfortable silence filled the air between them.

"Hey, come on Mina. None of that. We should be enjoying these last few moments before I belong to Powell." Leaning in, he whispered in her ear, "bet you a hundred I can bed him within a month."

Mina gasped in shock until she saw the wicked grin on her childer's face. Throwing her head back her laughter joined his in filling the night sky.
_________________
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Archive -> Vampire: Requiem All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by Earthpower © Kevin's Watch