Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New forum for fan art and sketches...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Chronicles Art Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinswatch
"High" Lord

Male

Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.
5578 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH1 Raver1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: New forum for fan art and sketches... Reply with quote

...is right here!

Thanks to danlo for the idea and setting it up. I think it was a long time coming with all of the great artists that we have here at the Watch.

Anyway, have fun sharing your work! Thanks.

Oh, and let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

-jay
danlo
Lord of Neverness

2365 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2005 Watcher of the Year1 Sandgorgon1 Skyweir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made myself a mod here for communications purposes and for when Jay's busy. I still have to scour the TCTC 1 & 2 forum for more hidden gems of artwork. If you have your renditions, or see others, scattered somewhere else on the Watch, such as Jaweenta's drawings perhaps in Comics or stuff in Gen. Discussion (or elsewhere) please let me know about it and I'll move it here.

Please post your wonderful renditions of the Land and it's characters here and not in the discussion forum, thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
TheGryphon
Stonedownor

Female

203 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for setting up this Fan Art area! It was my search for art work that lead me to Kevin's Watch in the first place. I'm no artist myself (although I have made some fabulous Staffs and Wands from salvaged tree limbs and branches...,) but I sure can appreciate the art work of others. Thanks!

Now, if I can only find the area that explains all the icons, the various things within the Author areas (besides the whether or not one is online - I did figure that one out....LOL!) and learn my way around, I'll be a more active member.
Menolly
Gravin Threndor, how I love thee.

FemaleRanyhyn

Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...
147501 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 2008 Watcher of the Year1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGryphon wrote:
Now, if I can only find the area that explains all the icons, the various things within the Author areas (besides the whether or not one is online - I did figure that one out....LOL!) and learn my way around, I'll be a more active member.

eh-brand designates one as a female. graveler one as a male.
The other item tags are all purchasable with White Gold Dollars (WGDs=credits earned freely by posting or starting a thread) in the Stores. The link to the Stores is in the second row of the toolbar at the top of the page.

Feel free to ask any questions you have regarding navigating the site or what any graphics mean in the Q&A+Help forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Chronicles Art Gallery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: