Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What should I buy for my 360?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> PC & Console Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter
the spider from Mars

21598 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just starting out on 'Oblivion' and can see that it will get very involved and absorbing as the 'game' progresses (ie my charachter develops. As with Morrowind (which I began but just didn't have the time to pursue) I seem to struggle a bit with the fighting scenes and this can become frustrating. Also I'm not sure that Oblivion is quite as big (or as deep) as Morrowind which took building a 'second life' in a game to new levels (for me) altogether. I find the games very complex and struggle a bit understanding how they should best be approached and played. But in time and with a bit of coaching from my step-son I think I'm going to get there. If I can really get a handle on the game then I think I would definitely go back and give Morrowind another go.

re Zombie games Sarge I'm guessing that Dead Rising has got to be the king of them all. Though I've not played it I understand it entails being locked in a mall with thousands of zombies and just staying alive for 6 hours. You can hide it out in a cuboard and win (boring but safe) or you can go out and fight. The thing that makes this game special as I understand it, is the interactive nature of the mall enviroment - anything you can see, you can pick up and use as a weapon or tool. Could be fun to while away a wet Sunday afternoon killing zombies.

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn

8538 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peter - i have a ps3. is dead rising come for it? cause it sounds cool as hell. Smile
peter
the spider from Mars

21598 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas Sarge, I think it's only 360. Shame because at present I'm guessing you could use some good gaming action to stop you going stir crazy! How long do you have to rest up for once the staples are out?

If you haven't already tried it check out Half-Life 2 (must be 2) on PS3. Best game I've ever played; like a sort of soviet era fps set in the near future - awsome!

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> PC & Console Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: