Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fun Games For Cheap For Christmas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> PC & Console Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holsety
Full of Hot Air

MaleRanyhyn

1219 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of Linden's Army1 Captains Fancy1 Lord Mhoram's Victory

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Fun Games For Cheap For Christmas Reply with quote

http://www.humblebundle.com/

If you go here, you can get some awesome (and some not so awesome, I expect - I haven't played most of 'em yet) freeware games for as cheap as you want. If you pay above average price, you can get extra games - I recommend doing it as "above average" is only about $6 right now. You'll get a url you can use to download the games, and if you have steam you'll get steam keys to activate them with.

Rostov pondered and went precisely in the direction in which he was told he would be killed.
(⌐ Cool _ Cool )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> PC & Console Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: