Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Linden's (and other characters') externalizations
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant -> Fatal Revenant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frostheart Grueburn
Swordmain

FemaleRanyhyn

1909 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Giant1 Giant Ship1 Mount Thunder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but I just don't know; I can't see the gist. I might have a great deal to jabber about the giants, or about the entire TLD; after all, I’ve read it from cover to cover. However, the previous is a fanclub of one, and I already got rebuffed in the TLD forum (and that certainly wasn’t a matter of visibility or “slowness” Rolling Eyes) to the point that I have nothing but a sour taste left. What's going to change come October? Chances are that the old issues would just repeat themselves, leaving me twice as irritated. I have zero energy for that kind of thing; I don't find any enjoyment in arguing or staying vexed.

Like I said, what’s there to do on a forum where one has to yell for attention over approximately everything? How is that supposed to feel anything other but a form of shunning?
People don't respond to posts about music or movies. Fanfiction’s regarded pretty much as an obscenity. Fellow artists have as good as departed. Et cetera. The problem of obscure politics and an even more disagreeable atmosphere I handled already.

Good luck and courage to your family.

And, I still have failed to receive any responses from certain people. How do you justify yourselves just to ignore someone or plain vanish when someone does something for you? Or to cease responding when something has been agreed upon without any explanation?

Neither am I some bloody random photoshop bot serving mannerless freeloaders. Such words as “thank you” ought to have been learned waaay before kindergarten. Rolling Eyes
dlbpharmd
Lord

MaleRanyhyn

14430 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH1 2007 Watcher of the Year1 2007 Watchies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And with that said, I am locking this thread.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant -> Fatal Revenant All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: