Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would have been a short animated musical film...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Zombiac
Now I'm King and Hypnotizer

Male

1075 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Fire Lion1 Skyweir1 Hile Troy's Glasses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: Would have been a short animated musical film... Reply with quote

I am presenting this here because the music moderator and I have a history of not getting along so well and disagreeing on how music has been presented, and because in a small sense this represents a great shortened Covenant storyline with several animated scenes. This music video was done on a very tight and uncertain schedule as I have a baby to take care of, otherwise it would have been entirely animated and presented as a short film with a musical narrative. Together with the re-enactments presented in "Fantasy Bedtime hour" some early attempts to film parts of this story. If the concept of an animated version can be licensed, perhaps as a work of fan fiction, I will be more than happy to create one. My animation is usually a little better too, but this video contains more hand drawn frames than any other work I've done.
Click the picture to watch/Listen:

Ananda
All hail Eris!

Female

4332 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of Linden's Army1 Oath of Peace1 Love

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I posted in the other thread where you first posted this, I think it is really great. It is really nicely done and I love your performance.
And as fast as they can
Lord Zombiac
Now I'm King and Hypnotizer

Male

1075 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Fire Lion1 Skyweir1 Hile Troy's Glasses

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: