Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connection to his Dad's ghost

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> PC & Console Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Ranyhyn

12176 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Forbidding1 Giant Ship1 Giant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Connection to his Dad's ghost Reply with quote

http://autos.aol.com/article/gamer-finds-dads-ghost-in-old-xbox-game/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

Just cool....

Quote:
The guy in the article was 4 years old when his father bought one of the first Xbox consoles. The two played the game on it together up until his father's death two years later. The console was left to gather dust for a decade until one day he decided to turn it back on.

"...once i started meddling around... i found a GHOST," he wrote.

When a player is running a lap, a specter of the fastest timed car races as well to show players how close they are to beating the best score for the track. That fastest car belonged to 00WARTHERAPY00's dad. The gamer began playing the different tracks, re-experiencing the joy of racing against his dad, but he was careful not to get too good at the game.

"...and so i played and played, and played, until i was almost able to beat the ghost. until one day i got ahead of it, i surpassed it, and... i stopped right in front of the finish line, just to ensure i wouldnt delete it."

My 5 year old nephew Eli
Eli: Dammit!
His mom: Eli, that is not a nice word. We need to find another word to use.
Eli: I am a bad guy mom. I use bad words and fight with my lasers. Dammit!

"All of the above is my opinion and thus shouldnt need to be supported by anything other than more of my opinions. twocents "

We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

MaleRanyhyn

183 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2009 Watchies1 Furls Fire1 Love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is a Ghost in the Machine story I can appreciate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Andelain -> PC & Console Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: