Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

President Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 197, 198, 199  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male

87705 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFallen wrote:
He's meant to be POTUS acting for and on behalf of the people, not CEO of America inc, acting for and on behalf of his own ego needs, FFS.

Trump has spent his entire adult life being CEO of a corporation; he has no other frame of mind available.

All the nations in attendance sent their CEOs, though, when they should have sent their CFOs.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.

Mensa and Intertel
Kizza
Pointing and Quaffing, it's a juggle.

Male

2964 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Diamondraught

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking eggs and making omelettes..... A CEOs prerogative. I liked the CFO mention Hashi, and I hope they are not far away from their CEOs.

I am fascinated to see how the meeting with Little Ricket Man and Crusty Comb Over goes today. I bet they start by trading lewd gifts.
ur-Nanothnir
Don't be a cuck. Vote blue.

9974 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim Jong Un looks like he doesn't want to be there. lol
ur-Nanothnir

9974 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyweir
Lord of Light

43191 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I watched that interchange and had a little giggle .. but my better half assured me that he was looking a little bored because of the language barrier .. waiting for the translator to do their work.

Brilliant point Hashi about the CFO .. but at the end of the day you also need a CFO with diplomacy skills as well.

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
peter
The man in the ironed mask.

48598 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHEN BOYS GET TOGETHER

Scene: The 'Closed Room' meeting between Trump and Kim Jong In. trump and Kim are faced of across the table locked in an exchange about a subject upon which they both have a deep and personal interest.

KJU; [fnar, fnar, grunt] I'll swop you a fist-full of mine in return for a [grobble] fist-full of yours.

DT: Sounds good to me! [grunt, drool] You'll like mine. you can even grab them by the ***** . [fnar, drool] They'll let you!

Wink

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Skyweir
Lord of Light

43191 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

😂 well it pretty much was a hand job Rolling Eyes

EZBoard SURVIVOR
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cail
Banned

MaleRanyhyn

22763 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH1 Haruchai1 2010 Watchies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world is on the brink of becoming a better, safer, more peaceful place. And we're mocking the men who can make that happen.
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Skyweir
Lord of Light

43191 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the operating word there is "brink" .. and its always good to maintain an operating sense of humour .. in the direst and greatest of circumstances Wink

Lets say its our way of attributing homage Wink

EZBoard SURVIVOR
peter
The man in the ironed mask.

48598 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't fret yourself Cail - they're big boys. they can take it. Wink

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Skyweir
Lord of Light

43191 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink

But then noting how Trump handled himself in the G7 .. 🤷‍♀️ well 🤷‍♀️

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Cail
Banned

MaleRanyhyn

22763 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's intellectually lazy to be derisive and offensive, then chalk it up to a, "sense of humor".
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Skyweir
Lord of Light

43191 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really though?

First, the two men are entirely mockable.

Second, where do you come up with these quasi codices? You know your pithy little statements that are peddled as laws, rules of human interaction?

So who says humour and facetiousness is intellectual laziness?

Id be surprised if you havent also expressed derision about actors you dont care much for 🤷‍♀️

But Brits and Aussies take the shit out of themselves as much as they do anyone else. Some times I think you are too serious a human Cail Wink and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male

87705 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Obama had signed an agreement with KJU which promised denuclearizaiton of the DPRK people would have been hailing him as a saint. Trump does it and people are calling him "stupid" for even meeting with KJU.

As far as Trump giving the DPRK what it wants...well, Obama gave Iran what it wanted and no one complained.

As far as people suggesting that Trump should not meet with KJU because he has committed atrocities...well, Obama met with various world leaders who had also committed atrocities and no one seemed to mind.

In other words, partisan arguments are partisan.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.

Mensa and Intertel
Skyweir
Lord of Light

43191 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True enough Rolling Eyes .. and I suppose thats one millstone you can prevent from moving.

Clearly Trump had to meet with KJU and he has. The outcome was indeed somewhat surprising dont you think? Given that Trumps own words were very clear .. that he was about playing hardball..

Quote:
President Trump said if he were president he would "negotiate like crazy" with North Korea. "The biggest problem this world has is nuclear proliferation," he said. "And we have a country out there - North Korea which is sort of wacko, not a bunch of dummies - and they are going out and they are developing nuclear weapons."

Quote:
Crazy Dennis Rodman is saying I wanted to go to North Korea with him. Never discussed, no interest, last place on Earth I want to go to.

Trump criticises Clinton re NK
Quote:
CLINTON IS WEAK ON NORTH KOREA

Quote:
Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people, will be tested like never before!.

Quote:
After North Korea missile launch, it's more important than ever to fund our gov't & military!

Then concluding with an agreement with no denuclearisation specifics .. other than it "will take a long time scientifically"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/11/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-summit-live-latest-news-updates-us/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/11/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-summit-live-latest-news-updates-us/[url][/url]

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Zarathustra
Be True

31358 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Mueller can take over a year to find dirt on Trump and that's perfectly understandable, but if Trump didn't get rid of NK's nuke in ONE FREAKIN' MEETING, it's a failure? Whatever. You guys are going to see this as a failure no matter what. The simple fact that there was a meeting at all is a historic success. The fact that Guam wasn't bombed is a success. The fact that we're even TALKING about denuclearization is a success. The fact that an American city hasn't been obliterated is a success. Trump is deescalating the tensions in the region and negotiating--just like you all said you wanted--and now when you got what you want, you still criticize. Pathetic.

Did anyone seriously think that one meeting is all it would take? You actually had such high hopes for Trump?
Meaning is created internally by each individual in each specific life: any attempt at *meaning* which relies on some kind of external superstructure (God, Satan, the Creator, the Worm, whatever) for its substance misses the point (I mean the point of my story). -SRD

Remain faithful to the earth, my brothers, with the power of your virtue. Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth ... Do not let them fly away from earthly things and beat with their wings against eternal walls. Alas, there has always been so much virtue that has flown away. Lead back to the earth the virtue that flew away, as I do-back to the body, back to life, that it may give the earth a meaning, a human meaning. -Nietzsche
Cail
Banned

MaleRanyhyn

22763 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyweir wrote:
Really though?

So are you. You're from a country who's top exports are cheap beer (Foster's), and Paul Hogan movies. That's funny, right?

Skyweir wrote:
Second, where do you come up with these quasi codices? You know your pithy little statements that are peddled as laws, rules of human interaction?

So who says humour and facetiousness is intellectual laziness?
Not me. But when someone calls you on your passive/aggressive and/or offensive BS, and then you try to play the humor card....That's cowardly and lazy. At least have the fortitude to own your opinions.

Skyweir wrote:
Id be surprised if you havent also expressed derision about actors you dont care much for 🤷‍♀️
You'd have to look really hard to find a personal attack from me towards any politician or actor. I doubt you'd find anything within the last decade. Quite the contrary, I point out how foolish it makes the speaker look when that sort of derision is expressed.

Skyweir wrote:
But Brits and Aussies take the shit out of themselves as much as they do anyone else. Some times I think you are too serious a human Cail Wink and I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Well considering you don't know me, and have never made an attempt to know me, you're talking out of your ass. I'm a freaking riot, but I don't suffer fools.
ur-Nanothnir

9974 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cail wrote:
Skyweir wrote:
Really though?

So are you. You're from a country who's top exports are cheap beer (Foster's)

Wait, that's beer? I thought it was horse piss.
Cail
Banned

MaleRanyhyn

22763 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanothnir wrote:
Cail wrote:
Skyweir wrote:
Really though?

So are you. You're from a country who's top exports are cheap beer (Foster's)

Wait, that's beer? I thought it was horse piss.
That's insulting to both horses and piss.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

MaleRanyhyn

2276 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2009 Watchies1 Furls Fire1 Love

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AUSTRALIA'S TOP 10 GOODS & SERVICES EXPORTS, 2016
in millions of Australian dollars
(from [url=dfat.gov.au/trade/resources/trade-at-a-glance/Pages/top-goods-services.aspx]the website of their Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade[/url])
Code:
Rank   Commodity               Value   
1   Iron ores & concentrates            53,703
2   Coal (c)                        42,326
3   Education-related travel services      21,966
4   Gold                           18,857
5   Natural gas                     17,911
6   Personal travel (excl education) services17,412
7   Beef, f.c.f.                       7,401
8   Aluminium ores & conc (incl alumina)        6,460
9   Wheat                       4,853
10   Professional services                 4,782

Excuse the sloppy formatting, which wasn't done to push people's buttons. Sloppy characterizations are another matter.
Wink

Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
~ Rainier Maria Rilke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
Page 55 of 199

Jump to: