Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's next? TLD is out.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> General SRD Discussion and Other Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StevieG
Andelainian

Male

6834 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always good news to know that there's another original work on the way. (Better get to TLD soon Razz )

I think you're right ~ TheFallen
Frostheart Grueburn
Swordmain

FemaleRanyhyn

1912 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Giant1 Giant Ship1 Mount Thunder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ananda wrote:

The fight scene getting into the Earn$hazz Confederation's fortress is amazing, too. Love how SRD turns it all around and the Vamp Clan has to team up with the Earn$hazz Confederation to battle the invading army of Gloambots of the Unhermeneuticalariverse.

GIGANTIC SPOILER:

Spoiler:
I heard from a reliable source that a THIRD force shall intervene! An elite force of 10-foot half-weredirewolf half-vampire tanned Amazons in battle bikinis will arrive with a fleet of luxury yachts from the mysterious confines of Greek islands and land by the fortress in the very heat of the clash. What will the sexy Scottish, kilt-wearing vampires of Earn$hazz do now????
Sorus
not canon

23381 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Soar1 Pocket Knife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm saving up for the illustrated edition.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

SkurjMaster
Warlike Unfettered

1825 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: What's next for SRD? Reply with quote

I would like to see him revisit Angus Thermopyle. Now that he is super human, SRD could do some interesting things with his character.

I don't think that he could do more novels in the Land-verse without things getting ridiculous.

Or, he could follow Reave the Just into a full-blown series!

I am aching for some real magic, though. If SRD had had the Recluse idea instead of L E Modessit, that would have been phenomenal. It was pretty good as was by the original author.

But maybe he needs to go Stephen King and write a novel crossing over all of his best characters!

Finally, I know that I am not in the know like many of you, but is SRD currently ill? I have thought that I detected some hints as to his medical condition, but I know nothing firmly. Is the man sick with some dread condition? Also, just how old is SRD? His age shouldn't prevent him from writing, although is certainly could prevent him from finishing, if you know what I mean. Not trying to be insensitive. The world of literature would definitely be a less interesting place without him.

I am not sure which would be worse: never seeing another SRD publication or having some unfinished trilogy of which we have only one book. Not quite as bad as realizing that you through out a winning lottery ticket, but still bad.
Lazy Luke
License to Copycat

2922 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> General SRD Discussion and Other Works All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: