Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

President Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203, 204  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn

5812 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sky - ancient history? In my wife's lifetime the Democrats fought the Civil Rights Act. Is my wife ancient? And forced desegregation of schools happened in my life time.

And if systemic racism is a thing. And if you are supporting the right to riot because of that systemic racism, then the root cause of that systemic must be addressed. According to BLM themselves in their Six Demands....

1] End the War on Black People

2] Reparations

3] Invest-Divest

4] Economic Justice

5] Community Control

6] Political Power

So if Reparations are on the table, Democrats need to be held accountable for their sins. My family was not from the South. My family did not own slaves.

And some things like slavery and the massacre of Native Americans must never be simply brushed aside and forgotten. Democrats refuse to make an accord with their shameful past. I choose to never forget that they were founded on the butchery of people.

Skyweir
Lord of Light

43492 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt.null wrote:
Sky - ancient history? In my wife's lifetime the Democrats fought the Civil Rights Act. Is my wife ancient? And forced desegregation of schools happened in my life time.

And if systemic racism is a thing. And if you are supporting the right to riot because of that systemic racism, then the root cause of that systemic must be addressed. According to BLM themselves in their Six Demands....

1] End the War on Black People

2] Reparations

3] Invest-Divest

4] Economic Justice

5] Community Control

6] Political Power

So if Reparations are on the table, Democrats need to be held accountable for their sins. My family was not from the South. My family did not own slaves.

And some things like slavery and the massacre of Native Americans must never be simply brushed aside and forgotten. Democrats refuse to make an accord with their shameful past. I choose to never forget that they were founded on the butchery of people.

Wow so much here 🤔 mmm.. where to start 🤔

1. The Dems of yesteryear and the Dems today
Quote:
The Democratic Party is the oldest political party in the United States and among the oldest political parties in the world. It traces its roots to 1792, when followers of Thomas Jefferson adopted the name Republican to emphasize their anti-monarchical views.

This is your point ... that your wife lived through the 50s and 60s civil rights movement.
Quote:
The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.

The above takes the currency of “today’s DNC’s” anti discrimination position out of context. No one can deny the historical record. No matter our personal preferences or biases the record stands.

That is not the parties position today.

2. “If systemic racism IS a thing” ... wow and that one sentence tells me everything I need to know about your views and your thinking.

Systemic racism IS “a thing“ 🤦‍♀️ ...

That’s like saying ... IF “consent” is “a thing”.

Anyone who has paid any attention whatsoever knows systemic racism is demonstrably “a thing”.

But for arguments sake let’s say it’s NOT “a thing”. Then what from your pov is going on in the US right now? Please take all the time you need. I’ll wait 😉

3. No one has ever suggested there is a RIGHT OF RIOT! 🤦‍♀️ Almost everyone has condemned rioting, looting, violence and arson etc... Right? Everyone. Including Biden. Oh and BLM themselves.

Do you imagine even for a mili-second that Harris supports in any shape or form lawlessness????

4. Yet again please try not to conflate rioting and criminality which has ZERO legal protections 😉 right ... with protesting ... which had legal protections.

I’m not sure how many more times you need to hear it/read it to understand ... it how many different ways you need to see it to understand that peaceful protests is a legally protected right ... breaking the law is not.

Those responsible need to be held accountable.

5. As to your claim of BLM demands

Quote:
We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation.

I 100% support each of these as natural requirements for equality.

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn

5812 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1] you missed the important parts.

"The modern-day Democratic Party was founded around 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson."

"It opposed the abolition of slavery."

This is Andrew Jackson's Indian Removal Act.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Removal_Act

The Trail of Tears
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears

Civil War
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

KKK
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Jim Crow
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

Civil Rights Act
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

2] when did the Democrats apologize for creating the systemic racism they now aim to oppose? Please link it because I missed it.

3] what is going on? Democrats in their lust for power attempted a soft coup. That didn't work. They attempted an impeachment. That didn't work. So when BLM, Antifa and independent bad actors started rioting; the Democrats stood down and let it happen. They decided either collectively or independently that destroying Trump was worth more than assisting their citizens.

But we knew that already. It's why BLM won't address black on black crime. It's why they waited to address the riots until the polls started to show citizens were no longer reacting favorably to the riots.

4] again. You don't live here. You know whatever the media shows you. Biden did not condemn the riots until CNN told him to. And only because Don Lemon said it was effecting poll numbers. Kamala Harris told Jacob Blake she was proud if him. She sentenced people who smoked weed to prison as a DA and then laughed about smoking weed when she was running for president.

And what of Kevin Cooper?
https://splinternews.com/why-oppose-a-dna-test-that-could-free-an-innocent-man-1832816713/amp#aoh=16018666346637&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

5] please explain why I, who has never owned slaves should pay taxes towards Reparations for people who never been slaves?

Skyweir
Lord of Light

43492 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord's Staff1 Oath of Peace1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. The historical record is not in question. I made that point above.

2. It’s about NOW. That’s THE point.

3. LOLS 😂 your point 3. is insanity. It conflates too many incomparable and limited connection issues. Sort through it and I’ll engage.

4 Again as above 🤦‍♀️

5. Once paid taxes are the government’s revenue ... you have little real say in how they are used. Reparations will never be paid imv. The past is the past.

As to BLM demands
Quote:
We recognize that some of the demands in this document will not happen today.

Do BLM have a dollar figure that articulates WHAT reparations mean? My guess is no.

This is a perfect example of Overton Window negotiation .. go in big and negotiate an acceptable median from there.

BLM is leveraging the current narrative.

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male

88542 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyweir wrote:
Quote:
We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

Iam curious: when, exactly, is the blm going to publicly address black-on-black crime and specifically black-on-black murder? Nearly 90% of all black people who are the victims of murder met their end at the hands of another black person. All those black children being shot in Chicago? It isn't white supremacists or police, I can assure you.

Anyway....now the conspiracy being touted online is that Trump faked his positive test result so he could appear to make a miraculous recovery.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.

Mensa and Intertel
ur-Nanothnir
IT'S OKAY TO CHANGE YOUR MIND

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if he faked his diagnosis, but a lot of things don't add up with respect to his condition while having covid.

For example, Trump's Pulse Ox declined twice within the past few days.

Trump was put on dexamethasone, which is normally given to patients with severe covid several days into their disease.

Yet Trump and his doctor are downplaying the severity of Trump's illness.

Moreover, there have been issues with when Trump was supposedly diagnosed. Some of t he statements indicate that he knew about his diagnosis and showed up to the fundraiser event anyway, not wearing a mask and touching people, for example.
ur-Nanothnir

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he was put into the hospital as a precautionary measure. He was put into the hospital because his symptoms became very severe. For some reason, the White House is being vague about it and is pretending that Trump just had the sniffles.
ur-Nanothnir

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you listen to Dr. Conley's press conference, there are several things that are red flags for anyone that knows anything about medicine and healthcare in general.

For example, Dr. Conley was asked, repeatedly, if Trump's Pulse Ox ever went below 94% (the criteria for severe covid). Dr. Conley said "We don't have any recordings of that here at this hospital." That is an outright lie. They document everything, including pulse ox, in charts. That is very elementary.

Dr. Conley was asked the question again, if Trump's pulse ox ever went below 90%, and Dr. Conley said "It has never been in the low 80s."

This man isn't even good at lying.
ur-Nanothnir

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as conspiracies, can you really blame people? Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie. Anything that comes out of his surrogates' mouths is a lie. There is zero credibility with the current administration. All they do is lie, cheat, and steal. They are hideously corrupt to the point of parody.

Also, funny that you don't mention the insane conspiracy theories coming from the Republicans that Trump's debate mic was tampered with and contaminated with covid in order to get him sick.
Hashi Lebwohl

Male

88542 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur-Nanothnir wrote:
As far as conspiracies, can you really blame people? Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie. Anything that comes out of his surrogates' mouths is a lie. There is zero credibility with the current administration. All they do is lie, cheat, and steal. They are hideously corrupt to the point of parody.

Also, funny that you don't mention the insane conspiracy theories coming from the Republicans that Trump's debate mic was tampered with and contaminated with covid in order to get him sick.

I love conpsiracy theories in all forms--people are quite creative when it comes to trying to explain why something did or did not happen.

I had not heard the one about the microphone, but that one fails the "plausibility" test for a good conspiracy--he tested positive the day after the debate and corona would not show up that quickly in his system. I don't monitor social media very much and so I miss the ones which are more wild.

Don Exnihilote wrote:

Mensa and Intertel
peter
The man in the ironed mask.

49341 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to see the footage of the POTUS struggling for breath on the balcony of the Whitehouse, desperately trying to present the image of a man who had defeated Covid while clearly still in its grip (or at least still suffering its aftereffects to a high degree).

I understand the demands on him that made him make the appearance, but it was not wise by any reckoning. The US needs a figurehead that who exhibits right action in response to a positive diagnosis and development of severe Covid-19 symptoms, not a pawn to the demands of an election race that is of secondary importance to the human consideration that should be allowed to any sick individual.

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
ur-Nanothnir

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see the propaganda video of him being returned to the White House via Marine Force One? It had this melodramatic music for something that was literally just a sick man being flown around in a helicopter. It was some strongman propaganda film designed to give you a feeling that the leader was strong and powerful and overcame his sickness.

Clearly didn't work because he was using accessory muscles to breathe. You could see his shoulders rising because of the effort it took just to gasp for air.

He has already said that he wants to return for the Oct. 15 debate. If he does, there better be a huge plexiglass barrier and doubled distance between candidates on state. If his people show up again without masks, they should be immediately thrown out with prejudice.

If none of these demands are met, Biden should not debate him, and the debate should be cancelled due to health concerns.
ur-Nanothnir

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don Jr. wants intervention for dad because he's "acting crazy."
ur-Nanothnir

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump tweets TOTALITARIAN propaganda in bizarre personality cult video.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313267143232942081?s=20
Immanentizing The Eschaton

34871 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is certainly an interesting wrinkle. (His infection I mean, not the family concerns.)

I would have thought that unless he was asymptomatic, being released form hospital after 3 days was crazy in itself.

I also thought of a new conspiracy theory, where he doesn't actually have it, but claimed to so that he could "defeat" it. Very Happy

Guess we'll have to see how he does over the next few days.

--A

ur-Nanothnir

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is certainly an interesting wrinkle. (His infection I mean, not the family concerns.)

I would have thought that unless he was asymptomatic, being released form hospital after 3 days was crazy in itself.

I also thought of a new conspiracy theory, where he doesn't actually have it, but claimed to so that he could "defeat" it. Very Happy

Guess we'll have to see how he does over the next few days.

--A

There's video of him standing at the White House and gasping for air. Hardly asymptomatic when released, any indication shows he was discharged against doctor's wishes.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

34871 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds about par for the course.

--A

wayfriend
whilom witling

Male

47566 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, Trump wields his power corruptly in order to punish states which are predominately Democratic.

Quote:
Trump administration rejects disaster declaration for California wildfires
[link]

All other things aside, what kind of moronic president thinks that punishing people who don't vote for him will lead to more people voting for him?

Does he think people will go "Better vote for Trump -- if we all do, we can get some disaster relief!"

(I am presuming that whether or not this is good governance isn't even on the table. He's supposed to be the president of everyone, not just his base, but that boat has sailed long ago.)

- - - - - -

Need more? These are each different, new Trump scandals.

Quote:
REVEALED: FBI secretly investigated suspected Egyptian link to Trump's 2016 election campaign for three years

Federal prosecutors spent three years investigating whether millions of dollars flowed through a state-owned Egyptian bank to Donald Trump's election campaign in 2016, it has been revealed.

The investigation, which predated and outlasted the Robert Mueller Russian collusion probe, was looking into whether an illegal donation of $10million by a foreign power was made to the presidential campaign.

Mueller, the FBI and prosecutors conducted the inquiry in secret until it was shut down by acting US Attorney for DC Michael Sherwin with no charges filed, according to CNN.

[...] It is not known if there was any concrete evidence of Egyptian involvement but sources said there was enough suspicion to justify a grand jury subpoena, and keep the probe open after Mueller's other investigation ended.

Questions have also been raised about Trump's decision not to include Egypt in his travel ban against majority Muslim countries in 2017. [link]

Quote:
Fox News portrayed it as one of the biggest scandals in American history. Then it fell apart

New York (CNN Business)It was a conspiracy that Fox News portrayed as one of the greatest - if not the greatest - political scandals in American history.

Tucker Carlson called it a "domestic spying operation" that was "hidden under the pretext of national security." Laura Ingraham characterized top Obama administration officials as having been "exposed." And Sean Hannity flatly declared it to be the "biggest abuse of power, corruption scandal" the country had ever seen.

That was back in May. This week, however, the conspiracy theory collapsed when The Washington Post reported that a Justice Department investigation into the supposed scandal quietly ended with no charges. [link]

Quote:
Trump refuses to denounce right-wing conspiracy group QAnon, says all he knows is "they are very strongly against pedophilia"

When asked if he would denounce QAnon, a right-wing conspiracy theory group, Mr. Trump refused to unequivocally do so.

[...] "Can you just once and for all state that this is not true and disavow QAnon in its entirety?" Guthrie asked.

"I know nothing about QAnon, I know very little," Trump said.

"I just told you," Guthrie replied.

"You told me, but what you told me doesn't necessarily make it fact, I hate to say that," Mr. Trump said. "I know nothing about it, I do know they are very much against pedophilia, they fight it very hard. But I know nothing about it." [[url]link[/url]]

And finally, Guilliani and the laptop ...

Quote:
US authorities investigating if recently published emails are tied to Russian disinformation effort targeting Biden

[...] Giuliani has openly coordinated with a known Russian agent to promote disinformation about the Bidens. The Washington Post reported Thursday the White House, and Trump personally, were warned in 2019 that Giuliani "was being used to feed Russian misinformation" to the President. [link]

* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda for which this forum has become a platform.
Hashi Lebwohl

Male

88542 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that the Egyptian bank thing, a story about which no one had ever heard at all, ended quietly with no charges clearly means that there was nothing to the story. Many investigations begin with a suspicion and when the suspicions lead nowhere or get cleared the investigation closes; this happens all the time without news or fanfare. In other words, it was an irrelevant investigation that led nowhere.

I would reject disaster declarations for California wildfires, as well, until they change their environmental laws which actually make the fires worse than they would be had they done nothing at all. California legislators keep passing laws which groups like the Sierra Club want but which actually do not work for California's natural climate, which is hotter and drier than they actually think it is. But le'ts take California's environmental laws to the "climate change" thread--that State's laws have nothing to do with Trump.

Don Exnihilote wrote:

Mensa and Intertel
ur-Nanothnir

10025 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro-life Trump raped a teenager and told her to get an abortion, according to court documents
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203, 204  Next
Page 202 of 204

Jump to: