Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Latest Potentially-Explosive Racially-Charged Murder II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae


Joined: 01 Dec 2002
Posts: 19194

Thanks: 100
Thanked 101 Times in 97 Posts


13646 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Foul Duck1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of education teaches them that, I wonder.

I also wonder: how many people were interviewed; how many self-identified as being in what group; how many that identified as being in each group said those things; how many who identified as Conservative said it, but we were not told about it. I saw interviews of Trump supporters saying the most idiotic things imaginable. Doesn't mean Trump opposers don't say some of those same idiotic things, and doesn't mean all Trump supporters think those idiotic things. It's possible that the interviewer wants to find support for a point s/he started with, presented evidence that supports it, and buried evidence to the contrary.
_________________
We are not required to save the world. We are required to stand up as truly as we can for what we love. -SRD

All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Ego non semper sapiens

Male
Joined: 04 Feb 2010
Posts: 4133

Thanks: 41
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts


12835 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fist and Faith wrote:
What kind of education teaches them that, I wonder.

I also wonder: how many people were interviewed; how many self-identified as being in what group; how many that identified as being in each group said those things; how many who identified as Conservative said it, but we were not told about it. I saw interviews of Trump supporters saying the most idiotic things imaginable. Doesn't mean Trump opposers don't say some of those same idiotic things, and doesn't mean all Trump supporters think those idiotic things. It's possible that the interviewer wants to find support for a point s/he started with, presented evidence that supports it, and buried evidence to the contrary.
There's a rather long thread here on voter ID. Every poster that identifies as any bit to the center or the right reiterated how important a photo ID was in order to do basic things in life: buy alcohol, open a bank account, purchase a firearm, etc. The usual suspects leaned into the "minorities can't get IDs" mantra. When it was pointed out that one particularly noxious poster's home state provided voting IDs at no cost, she made the argument that black people couldn't get to county offices to get IDs. When it was suggested that groups like MoveOn and other get-out-the-vote groups could really help better people who didn't have IDs by getting them to the DMV and/or facilitating getting the records needed to get an ID.

Well, that was just a racist suggestion and the person(s) who suggested it were showing their privilege.

There's no excuse for not having a photo ID, and there's no logical argument for not having to produce one in order to vote.
_________________
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
_____________
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
_____________
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison
_____________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae


Joined: 01 Dec 2002
Posts: 19194

Thanks: 100
Thanked 101 Times in 97 Posts


13646 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Foul Duck1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. I think it's insane, literally, to not require ID to vote.
_________________
We are not required to save the world. We are required to stand up as truly as we can for what we love. -SRD

All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male
Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 16420

Thanks: 29
Thanked 139 Times in 135 Posts

Location: UMCPHQ
94213 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fist and Faith wrote:
What kind of education teaches them that, I wonder.


The socialist indoctrination which passes for "univeristy education" these days.

*************

Kennedy Maxie, aged 7, was struck in the back of the head as a stray bullet entered her aunt's car as they unfortunately happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time--there was an argument in a parking lot on the street they were on which resulted in gunfire. This was in Atlanta and the argument was apparently gang-related. Given that poor Miss Maxie's death was not at the hands of police or some white guy, the blm won't talk about it because they cannot politicize it. Why don't you say her name, you fuckers? Why don't you do something about gang violence?

27 shootings in Chicago over Christmas weekend, with 7 deaths--3 of them on Christmas Day itself. Peace on Earth? Nope, not this year. Good will towards Men? Only when they start deserving it.

_________________
No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.


Mensa and Intertel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayfriend
whilom witling

Male
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 20182

Thanks: 11
Thanked 246 Times in 225 Posts

Location: In reality once again
49152 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hashi, as terrible as it is, lots of people die, and lots of people are murdered.

Yet, you seem fixated on, and continually report on, and continually cherrypick, those deaths and those murders which you can use as an excuse to denigrate blacks and black issues.

Why so fixated on denigrating blacks and black issues? Why not report on some other deaths and other murders?
_________________
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe


Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 2931

Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


12597 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fist and Faith wrote:
Agreed. I think it's insane, literally, to not require ID to vote.


Some form of ID should be required when you show up to vote, but it should also be flexible so no one is prevented from voting due to lack of a driver's license (or expired license if they are elderly and no longer drive).

There should also be automatic voter registration, and people should be required to vote (have a national holiday where businesses cannot legally remain open so their employees can make time to go vote). If they don't want to actually vote for someone or vote on an issue on the ballot, they can abstain. Thus, no one's rights are violated, and the process ensures that all eligible voters at least have a chance to vote. Participation in the electoral process is imperative for the proper functioning of a democratic system, so it should be required for the same reasons that jury duty is required.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male
Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 16420

Thanks: 29
Thanked 139 Times in 135 Posts

Location: UMCPHQ
94213 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:
Why so fixated on denigrating blacks and black issues? Why not report on some other deaths and other murders?


This is thread for "racially-charged murders"; hence the focus of the deaths of black Americans, especially the ones the blm people will not address because they cannot politicize them. If you want to discuss murders in other ethnic groups then start a thread for them.

Unlike university-educated white Liberals, I do not denigrate my fellow citizens who happen to be black. I treat them as equals because that is what Libertarians do. You should try it sometime instead of thinking that they need your help.

I do denigrate the "thug" culture, though, because it has resulted in more deaths of black Americans than "police" and "white supremacists" put together.

I cherrypick the names that the blm will not address. The only lives which matter to them are the ones they can politicize or monetize.


ur-Nanothnir wrote:
people should be required to vote (have a national holiday where businesses cannot legally remain open so their employees can make time to go vote).


We have floated the idea of a national holiday for Elections here before. Shady business owners who punish employees for going to vote should face some sort of punishment.
_________________
No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.


Mensa and Intertel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayfriend
whilom witling

Male
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 20182

Thanks: 11
Thanked 246 Times in 225 Posts

Location: In reality once again
49152 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:
wayfriend wrote:
Why so fixated on denigrating blacks and black issues? Why not report on some other deaths and other murders?


This is thread for "racially-charged murders";

The misinformation you posted had nothing to do with racially charged murders. If there was (and there isn't) you haven't substantiated it in any way. All you have claimed is that BLM is "ignoring it" - an expected outcome of not being racially charged murders, actually.

Quote:
I do denigrate the "thug" culture, though

How did THAT come up?

Do you associate "thug" with "black" ? Sure seems so.

I guarantee you that, should you decide to stop cherry-picking, that far more whites endorse so-called thug culture than blacks do. And whites endorse many other miscreant sub-cultures as well, which you ignore because they are not associated with "black".

Keep running up those true colors, Hashi.
_________________
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male
Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 16420

Thanks: 29
Thanked 139 Times in 135 Posts

Location: UMCPHQ
94213 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:
Do you associate "thug" with "black" ? Sure seems so.

I guarantee you that, should you decide to stop cherry-picking, that far more whites endorse so-called thug culture than blacks do.


The topic has come up here before, and so I mention it. Of course more whites endorse "thug" than blacks--there are more of them to do so. I don't equate "thug" with "black", though--the subculture itself is the problem, not the participants, because it does not value education, hard work, or valuing women.

The only colors I "run up" are red/white/blue (for obvious reasons--the freedoms and equality the United States has) and green (for economic equality). I wish Liberals would do the same for once.

Incidentally, which misinformation did I post? Did that little girl not get shot in the back of the head while riding in her aunt's car? Is the aunt lying? The only misinformation in this thread has taken the form of "hands up, don't shoot" and "police are hunting black people".

_________________
No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.


Mensa and Intertel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe


Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 2931

Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


12597 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:


PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying that black culture is the problem because it "does not value education, hard work, or valuing women?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

MaleRanyhyn
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 5764

Thanks: 102
Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts

Location: Pacific NorthWet
2711 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2009 Watchies1 Furls Fire1 Love


PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nano, please re-read what Hashi said. The attributes you claim he is attributing to Black culture are what he was associating with thug culture, and he explicitly states that he does not equate thug culture with Black culture.

Play nice, y'all.
_________________
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
~ Rainier Maria Rilke
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Male
Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 3049

Thanks: 34
Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts

Location: Guildford, UK
30728 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH


PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously do not understand why more than a few here continually misinterpret what others have taken great pains to very clearly state - and can only assume that it is the formers' preconceptions and agendas which lead to the same error being repeatedly made.

The premise is both simple and self-evident:-

Anti-societal subcultures do NOT arise as any result of ethnicity.

Anti-societal subcultures arise as a result of economic deprivation and its related symptoms, such as poorer educational standards, lower employment opportunities and far less stable familial environments.

The above remains true, no matter whether one terms any given anti-societal subculture as"thug", "trailer trash", "ghetto" or "gang".

The root cause of such anti-societal subcultures is EXCLUSIVELY socioeconomic and NOT ethnic.

Furthermore, such anti-societal subcultures are very largely self-perpetuating.

And that's pretty much an all-encompassing summary.

Of course, then a perfectly reasonable and small set of follow-up questions arise, such as:-

"Why on average do a statistically significant number of black Americans live in notably more socioeconomically deprived environments?"

and

"What if anything can be reasonably attempted in an effort to remedy such extant disadvantage?"

To my mind, THOSE are the questions - and especially the second one - that need discussion and answers being sought.

Several of us have specifically tried to bring this up and on more than one occasion. Sadly however, the core motivation on the part of some here seems merely to be to level a facile accusation of racism at others - an obsession which entirely detracts and distracts from any chance of talking over the REAL issue at hand.

Such thoughtless and kneejerk accusations strongly appear to be no more than entirely counter-productive "Look how woke I am!" virtue-signalling - which of course achieves precisely nothing at all in terms of attempting to address any real current issues. In fact it actively hampers and derails any such efforts.

And that is a real shame.
_________________
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" Rolling Eyes

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them


"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
_______________________________________________
* I occasionally post things here because I am a fan of SRD.

This should not be considered as any condoning of the hypocritical, snowflake, bleeding heart, white guilt-ridden, compulsively virtue-signalling and totalitarian prog Left woke zealotry which some try to force upon this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Avatar
Immanentizing The Eschaton


Joined: 02 Aug 2004
Posts: 60097

Thanks: 74
Thanked 193 Times in 189 Posts

Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
37495 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn good post.

sgt.null wrote:
Fist - you have a way to prevent future crime?


I do. (Well, some future crime anyway.)

Education, socio-economic equality (or at least parity) and social mobility.

Funnily enough, it seems that the countries that have greater social mobility also tend to have fewer social problems like protesting, rioting, looting, etc.

The US is ranked 27th in the world for social mobility. (South Africa, out of interest, is ranked 77th. Guess what...we have rioting and looting and protesting so regularly that most people just ignore it unless they're unlucky enough to actually be caught up in it.)

--A
_________________
It's easy to judge. It's more difficult to understand.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Phoogle Map
wayfriend
whilom witling

Male
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 20182

Thanks: 11
Thanked 246 Times in 225 Posts

Location: In reality once again
49152 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army


PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with TF's post is that he is pretending that the contention resides somewhere where it can be comfortably mocked, but that's not where the contention is.

There's no such thing as "thug" culture, first of all. "Gangster culture" is the more appropriate term I would say.

"Thug" is a well-known dog whistle used to denigrate blacks. So the use of the term is notable. That is what is offensive.

No one has an issue with being "against" gangster culture. However, considering it to be synonymous with black culture -- and yes, Hashi said that no, I didn't, but you don't bother to read what people write-- is what is offensive.

Singling out gangster culture, and only black gangster culture, as being problematic is offensive. The racism resides, despite TF lying about where it resides, in REPEATEDLY singling out one group for our attention, a group chosen by race even though race is not a factor it.

Similarly, no one has an issue with being "against" murder. But REPEATEDLY singling out one subset of crimes - black-on-black crime - for our attention, a subset chosen by race even though race is not a factor in it, is offensive.

REPEATEDLY mocking BLM for what it doesn't do, and generally trying to prove it is NOTHING BUT ill-intentioned, is offensive. There are real racial issues that need to be resolved, and this effort is obviously designed to undermine any attempt to do so.

So, TheFallen, it would help if you would discuss what was really under discussion. We don't need more red herrings. In this context, they just serve racism by opposing the fight against racism. Or is that the intent?
_________________
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Male
Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 3049

Thanks: 34
Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts

Location: Guildford, UK
30728 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH


PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WF, your groping at straws in a vain attempt to invalidate only serves to amuse.

I again specifically stated that the term used to describe any anti-societal subculture is irrelevant. To that end, I gave a definitively non-exhaustive list of possible options by which to describe such.

To head off your latest farcical attempt to level accusations of racism, the core issue remains anti-societal subcultures arising from economic deprivation - and what people choose to name these subcultures is of course entirely irrelevant to that. I personally don't care what terms people choose.

And exactly where am I "lying about where racism resides"? Do please tell. Specifically and with evidence. For once try having the intellectual courage to own and justify your words - or shut the fuck up with your pathetic and groundless race-baiting allegations.

In fact, I'm not "lying" about anything - I'm instead highlighting an entirely non-racial causative factor - in fact, THE causative factor - behind anti-societal subcultures... namely socioeconomic deprivation.

THAT is by far and away the most crucial issue worth discussing and trying to come up with a solution for. It's a far FAR bigger problem than any current active racism - and I find your inability to see this literally staggering. Not least because it negatively affects such a significantly higher proportion of black Americans.

However, you carry on calling people "liars" and "racists" as much as you like, just to feed your blinkered and smug self-righteousness. I'm happy to cede that I will never be as studiedly "woke" as you are so determined to be.

(Primarily because I'd rather deal with reality and actually discuss any potential ameliorative actions, instead of merely compulsively and tritely virtue-signalling and flinging accusations around from your self-awarded moral high ground).

It is genuinely tragic how clueless and un-self-aware you are, WF. You're seemingly not in the least interested in dealing with by miles the most significant remaining primum mobile, but would far rather just wring your hands and beat your breast publicly, while of course first making sure that everyone's looking on to witness your self-assumed moral superiority.

Because that's the whole objective for you, whether you realise it or not. And it's as tiresome as it is utterly misguided.

Does ongoing active racism still exist? Undoubtedly amongst some. Is it the biggest problem faced today by black America? Not by a million miles.
_________________
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" Rolling Eyes

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them


"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
_______________________________________________
* I occasionally post things here because I am a fan of SRD.

This should not be considered as any condoning of the hypocritical, snowflake, bleeding heart, white guilt-ridden, compulsively virtue-signalling and totalitarian prog Left woke zealotry which some try to force upon this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
wayfriend
whilom witling

Male
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 20182

Thanks: 11
Thanked 246 Times in 225 Posts

Location: In reality once again
49152 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army


PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFallen wrote:
And exactly where am I "lying about where racism resides"? Do please tell.

I can only repeat what I already said, which EXACTLY answers your demand (which you have no authority to make).
    No one has an issue with being "against" gangster culture. However, considering it to be synonymous with black culture -- and yes, Hashi said that no, I didn't, but you don't bother to read what people write-- is what is offensive.

    Singling out gangster culture, and only black gangster culture, as being problematic is offensive. The racism resides, despite TF lying about where it resides, in REPEATEDLY singling out one group for our attention, a group chosen by race even though race is not a factor it.

    Similarly, no one has an issue with being "against" murder. But REPEATEDLY singling out one subset of crimes - black-on-black crime - for our attention, a subset chosen by race even though race is not a factor in it, is offensive.

    REPEATEDLY mocking BLM for what it doesn't do, and generally trying to prove it is NOTHING BUT ill-intentioned, is offensive. There are real racial issues that need to be resolved, and this effort is obviously designed to undermine any attempt to do so.
As you can see, I said you were lying about my reasons for finding racism in Hashi's post. You retorted that I accused you of "lying about where racism resides", which isn't what I did.

I predict this will go on and on and on. You continually attack my integrity over things I never said. I wonder what I never said next?
_________________
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Male
Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 3049

Thanks: 34
Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts

Location: Guildford, UK
30728 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH


PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFallen wrote:
And exactly where am I "lying about where racism resides"? Do please tell.

wayfriend's latest post wrote:
I can only repeat what I already said, which EXACTLY answers your demand...

...You retorted that I accused you of "lying about where racism resides", which isn't what I did.

Seriously??? Can you not read your own words? Let's take a look at precisely what you yourself said just upthread - and do note the highlighted section:

wayfriend's prior post wrote:
The racism resides, despite TF lying about where it resides, in REPEATEDLY singling out one group for our attention...
Oh dear. That's brutally self-evident. Those are your words. So actually and of course I am attacking your integrity solely on the basis of something you categorically did say - as proven without doubt, for all that you subsequently and desperately pretend not to have. I don't need to put any words into your mouth - but merely to quote the ones you chose to use.

Wayfriend, your dishonesty clearly knows no limits. As per usual, you have shown your habitual abject intellectual cowardice, have utterly failed to own your words and have categorically not supplied any justification whatsoever. Furthermore, you've blatantly lied about what you yourself posted. It's there in black and white for all to see, you know?

I'll ask again - WHERE have I said the racism resides? WHAT is this lie which you accuse me of telling?

You of course will not be able to supply any answer - simply because I've not opined on where racism may or may not reside. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Or not, because as your last post bare-facedly shows, when have you ever let yourself be concerned with truth while pontificating your race-baiting dogma?
_________________
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" Rolling Eyes

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them


"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
_______________________________________________
* I occasionally post things here because I am a fan of SRD.

This should not be considered as any condoning of the hypocritical, snowflake, bleeding heart, white guilt-ridden, compulsively virtue-signalling and totalitarian prog Left woke zealotry which some try to force upon this forum.


Last edited by TheFallen on Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male
Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 16420

Thanks: 29
Thanked 139 Times in 135 Posts

Location: UMCPHQ
94213 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ


PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:
There's no such thing as "thug" culture, first of all. "Gangster culture" is the more appropriate term I would say.


WorldStarHipHop would disagree with you and I suspect they know a lot more about it entire subject than you do.

I don't care if you find my posts offensive or not. If you don't like them then don't read them because nothing you say--nothing anyone says--and no power on Earth is going to make me quit posting then things I think to be true. You are simply going to have to find a way to live with my comments because I can not and will not be silenced.

*************

The DoJ is not going to purse criminal charges against the officers in the Tamir Rice case. What the actual fuck?! They showed up and shot him in about 6 seconds, which is hardly even enough time to register what someone is wearing, much less make a determination as to what the situation on site really is. This is completely wrong--those officers are guilty of murder and should be charged accordingly.

I am the only one talking about that, which means that I am the only one who actually cares about it. Those of you who are virtue-signaling--and, incidentally, people who virtue-signal have to do so because they don't have virtues for real so they need to pretend to have them--are more interested in beating dead horses or putting words in people's mouths.

_________________
No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.


Mensa and Intertel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae


Joined: 01 Dec 2002
Posts: 19194

Thanks: 100
Thanked 101 Times in 97 Posts


13646 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Foul Duck1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you getting all worked up about? Don't you know more blacks are killed by blacks than by police?
_________________
We are not required to save the world. We are required to stand up as truly as we can for what we love. -SRD

All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male
Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 16420

Thanks: 29
Thanked 139 Times in 135 Posts

Location: UMCPHQ
94213 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ


PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not getting worked up. I am pointing out that a clear-cut case of police committing murder against a 12-year-old boy is not being prosecuted. Tamir Rice is one of the cases that led directly to this thread in the first place.
_________________
No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.


Mensa and Intertel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 13 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by Earthpower © Kevin's Watch