Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Punish or Pardon Trump?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBiter
Cail is missed!!!

Ranyhyn

21039 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Forbidding1 Giant Ship1 Giant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother ur-Nan wrote:

It'll be hilarious if he can't physically leave Mar-a-Lago out of fear of being arrested. He will become house-poor.

They LOVE him in Florida. No way be is scared to leave his house down there. And if they had a warrant for his arrest they would just send police and pick him up.

**"You can deny if you will but the "hens" didn't just happen to show up when they did, by accident. "***

** Note to add that ALL of the hens have since disappeared***

"All of the above is my opinion and thus shouldnt need to be supported by anything other than more of my opinions. twocents "

We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch
SoulBiter
Cail is missed!!!

Ranyhyn

21039 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother ur-Nan wrote:

>Calls for his opposition to be murdered so he can be president for life

Can you share with us his quotes in full context saying that he wanted his opposition to be murdered so that he could be President for life? I would be interested in looking at those.

**"You can deny if you will but the "hens" didn't just happen to show up when they did, by accident. "***

"All of the above is my opinion and thus shouldnt need to be supported by anything other than more of my opinions. twocents "

Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

14131 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Foul Duck1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 2011 Watchies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBiter wrote:
They LOVE him in Florida. No way be is scared to leave his house down there.
As I keep saying, he'll be leading the Republican party for some time to come. The Republican Senators who called for impeachment and voted against him have been censured by their party, disowned by their families, and are hated by the Republican voters.

All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Male

30749 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it does turn out that way, my first thought was that keeping themselves aligned to Trump would be atomically stupid on the part of the wider Republican party. I mean, courtesy of his post-election performance, Trump single-handedly managed to lose the Pubs both Georgia senate seats. Therefore to my mind, post-election he's managed to alienate an extra (and self-evidently electorally important) number of voters. So why tie yourselves to those vote-losing coat tails?

But then my second thought was... perhaps such is the hyperpolarised nature of today's US electorate that in terms of securing potentially securable votes, the Pubs may think they are actually best-served by aligning themselves foursquare behind Trump and Trumpism?

Jesus H. Christ - I hope that's not true.

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."

This should not be considered as any condoning of the hypocritical, snowflake, bleeding heart, white guilt-ridden, compulsively virtue-signalling and totalitarian prog Left woke zealotry which some try to force upon this forum.
Hashi Lebwohl
Director of Data Acquisition

Male

95496 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Caesure1 Insequent1 UMCPHQ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother ur-Nan wrote:
Hashi Lebwohl wrote:

I get it, though--your mouth waters at the prospect of putting your political enemies in prison for the "crime" of "having different political beliefs". You aren't even trying to pretend to be American any more. [/color]

>Calls for his opposition to be murdered so he can be president for life

Who was calling for the opposition to be murdered? What the hell are you talking about?

My power never went out, but them I am 1.5 more essential than other people and I am connected to an essential power grid. Even if it had gone out, I have a generator. We already had 2 weeks of food and water on hand. I have not missed one day of work so money isn't a problem. My fellow citizens have been suffering through a hard time but it hasn't touched me at all. *shrug* I plan ahead.

Today is 18 February 2021 and Trump has not yet been arrested or charged with a crime; therefore, at this time he is still legally innocent. I suppose when someone decides that he is potentially guilty enough they will get around to filing actual criminal charges instead of just talking about doing it.

What is the secret of Zen? Burn all your Zen books.

If you can't handle losing then you don't deserve to win.

Don Exnihilote wrote:
Hashi, if you thought you were wrong at times, evidently you were mistaken.

Mensa and Intertel
TheFallen

Male

30749 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:
Today is 18 February 2021 and Trump has not yet been arrested or charged with a crime; therefore, at this time he is still legally innocent. I suppose when someone decides that he is potentially guilty enough they will get around to filing actual criminal charges instead of just talking about doing it.

I in the Insanity Of The Right thread just recently wrote:
By the way, I think I've stumbled across some common ground and purpose between the otherwise utterly polarised Pubs and Dems. It seems to me that neither side wants to see Trump charged in criminal court, because both sides suspect either that a presiding judge would throw the case out for lack of merit or failing this, that a jury would not find him guilty.

For the Pubs, that'd be a disaster - because it'd make it much more difficult for them to distance themselves from Trump (which God only knows they desperately need to do).

And for the Dems, that'd also be a disaster - because it would remove the only talking point they apparently have.

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."

This should not be considered as any condoning of the hypocritical, snowflake, bleeding heart, white guilt-ridden, compulsively virtue-signalling and totalitarian prog Left woke zealotry which some try to force upon this forum.
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe

12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:

My power never went out, but them I am 1.5 more essential than other people and I am connected to an essential power grid. Even if it had gone out, I have a generator. We already had 2 weeks of food and water on hand. I have not missed one day of work so money isn't a problem. My fellow citizens have been suffering through a hard time but it hasn't touched me at all. *shrug* I plan ahead.
.[/color]

But do you have a backup backup generator?
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn

9034 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother ur-Nan wrote:
Hashi Lebwohl wrote:

.[/color]

Are the homeless shitting 9n your streets?

Hashi Lebwohl

Male

95496 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt.null wrote:
Brother ur-Nan wrote:

Are the homeless shitting 9n your streets?

His State doesn't have a big homeless problem, except maybe in the larger cities. His sidetrack is just a distraction from the fact that Trump is still innocent. An asshole, to be certain, and will never be welcome back into politics, but nevertheless innocent because he has not been found guilty, officially.

Don Exnihilote wrote:

Mensa and Intertel
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

14131 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Foul Duck1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 2011 Watchies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFallen wrote:
If it does turn out that way, my first thought was that keeping themselves aligned to Trump would be atomically stupid on the part of the wider Republican party. I mean, courtesy of his post-election performance, Trump single-handedly managed to lose the Pubs both Georgia senate seats. Therefore to my mind, post-election he's managed to alienate an extra (and self-evidently electorally important) number of voters. So why tie yourselves to those vote-losing coat tails?

But then my second thought was... perhaps such is the hyperpolarised nature of today's US electorate that in terms of securing potentially securable votes, the Pubs may think they are actually best-served by aligning themselves foursquare behind Trump and Trumpism?

Jesus H. Christ - I hope that's not true.
Really, all that matters is that they do not have anyone as popular as Trump. Can you imagine anyone else getting people so riled up that we had huge marches of people who oppose him across the country when he won in 2016, then insurrection in his name on the 6th? Nobody else can inspire people like that. On top of that, most of the Senators are still loyal to him.

All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn

9034 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't keep track of everyone. So I don't know where Ur lives. I dont even know his religious affiliation. Other than his defense of pedophile priests. And his attacks on me for not being a true Catholic something someone else who used to be here claimed. The really far gone religious guy...

Anyway.

Punish Trump.

wayfriend
whilom witling

Male

49399 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump wasn't punished. And he wasn't pardoned.

This thread should be locked and shut down by the moderator, based on the moderator's own rules and his own recent past actions.
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.
TheFallen

Male

30749 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:

Hang on a second? I'm sure I remember...

wayfriend in this very thread on Feb 16th wrote:

And who says Trump won't be charged in the normal court of Law? Why, only Mr. Strawman.
Sounds all of a sudden like you're agreeing with Mr. Strawman after all, wf.

Mind you, seeing you again totally u-turning on your previously stated opinions in order to mesh with your latest propaganda attempt will hardly come as a surprise to anyone.

Wosbald
A Brainwashed Religious Flunkie

Male

14238 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of Linden's Army

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+JMJ+

Aaron Rupar @atrupar | Twitter [Video: 1.5 min]

wayfriend
whilom witling

Male

49399 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Lies work, and have no negative consequences while the Big Liars say they don't.

TheFallen wrote:
Sounds all of a sudden like you're agreeing with Mr. Strawman after all, wf.

No, I am just saying that this thread was about impeachment. Read the OP. And you don't need to be such a **** about it.

Following ex-President Trumps non-Congressional legal troubles is another topic. Which our moderator won't let us have. And he doesn't need to be, either.
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe

12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wosbald wrote:
+JMJ+

Aaron Rupar @atrupar | Twitter [Video: 1.5 min]

Imagine committing a crime against the country in the name of Daddy Trump only for him to throw you under the bus and for you to get called an Antifa provacateur and a cuck. It's cold outside, and it's getting dark.
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe

12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:

This thread should be locked and shut down by the moderator, based on the moderator's own rules and his own recent past actions.

I mean, he could. Then again, I'd just create another thread and keep doing so until he gets tired from constantly locking them and just gives up.

There's no rules on this site, so I can't get banned for it.
Hashi Lebwohl

Male

95496 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:

Correction: Trump has not been punished yet. There is at least one civil case currently filed as well as a criminal case being pursued in Georgia. Neither one has born fruit yet but an insufficient amount of time has passed. In this very thread I mentioned having to leave it open for months for potential future court cases.

Brother ur-Nan wrote:
wayfriend wrote:

I mean, he could. Then again, I'd just create another thread and keep doing so until he gets tired from constantly locking them and just gives up.

I wager on this that Brother ur-Nan's patience would outlast my own; that is not a battle I am willing to fight.

All that being said.....today is 24 February 2021 and no actual criminal charges against Trump have been filed in any jurisdiction, thus making him innocent.

Don Exnihilote wrote:

Mensa and Intertel
Wosbald
A Brainwashed Religious Flunkie

Male

14238 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of Linden's Army

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+JMJ+

Josh Jordan @NumbersMuncher | Twitter [Video < 1 min]

SoulBiter
Cail is missed!!!

Ranyhyn

21039 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Zegan, a California based artist, created the Trump statue in response to the multiple pieces of art mocking Trump.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: