Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insanity of the Right
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn
Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Posts: 45117

Thanks: 49
Thanked 96 Times in 95 Posts

Location: texas
9034 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savor Dam wrote:
BS, Sarge. States of varying political alignments did alter their voting procedures, but the reason (as you very well know) was to safeguard public health. Y'all conveniently ignore the pandemic and the massive imprudence of queuing up citizens for in-person day-of voting.

As someone from a state that has been 100% mail-in voting for over a decade, I have to laugh at the aspersions cast upon this electoral methodology. Any excuse to try to suppress the voters who see things differently than you do.

Still have not heard a plausible explanation why all the "fraud" was at the top of the ticket. Seems like other than the presidential race, there was minimal dissatisfaction with the Senate, House, and state-level races.


Regardless of outcome, wrong is wrong. We covered the election changes as they happened. Trump lost. Doesn't make changing election laws on the fly the right thing to do.
_________________
life's not a paragraph
And death i think is no parenthesis”
― E.E. Cummings

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
SoulBiter
Cail is missed!!!

Ranyhyn
Joined: 02 Jun 2004
Posts: 6555

Thanks: 27
Thanked 55 Times in 54 Posts


21039 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Forbidding1 Giant Ship1 Giant


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother ur-Nan wrote:
SoulBiter wrote:
Brother ur-Nan wrote:
One of Hitler's last living descendants would agree. He hates Trump's personality but LOVES his policies.


Share the quote from Romano-Luka Hitler that says that and we can discuss.


Interview with Alexander Adolf Hitler, one of Hitler's last living family members



I read the article. It was interesting but other than that nothing of note. They never even knew Adolf Hitler and are great nephews. Other than that, I find nothing about the article of note except that he likes the policies of Trump, but he also likes German Chancellor Merkel.

So glad to see he agrees with my assessment of the former President. Smile
_________________
"He torments himself sufficiently."

**"You can deny if you will but the "hens" didn't just happen to show up when they did, by accident. "***

** Note to add that ALL of the hens have since disappeared***


"All of the above is my opinion and thus shouldnt need to be supported by anything other than more of my opinions. twocents "

We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayfriend
whilom witling

Male
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 20241

Thanks: 11
Thanked 246 Times in 225 Posts

Location: In reality once again
49399 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing election laws at the last minute for political gain is wrong.
Changing election laws at the last minute to protect health and safety of voters is prudent.

If you can't stop conflating these two things, you will always be wrong.

-------------------------------

Here is some insanity:

Mitch McConnell, on Feb 13 (in part):

Quote:
"Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

[...] "There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

[...] "This was an intensifying crescendo of conspiracy theories, orchestrated by an outgoing president who seemed determined to either overturn the voters' decision or else torch our institutions on the way out.

The unconscionable behavior did not end when the violence began.

[...] "He did not do his job. He didn't take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed, and order restored."

Mitch McConnell, on Feb 25 (12 days later):

Quote:
McConnell says he'll 'absolutely' support Trump in 2024 if he's the GOP nominee

[...] When pressed by Fox News' Bret Baier about supporting Trump if he captured the Republican nomination, McConnell offered, "The nominee of the party? Absolutely." [link]

Screaming at you loud and clear that the GOP isn't concerned about ANYTHING than the success of GOP, and let good governance, the American people, and all else go to hell.
_________________
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.


Last edited by wayfriend on Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SoulBiter
Cail is missed!!!

Ranyhyn
Joined: 02 Jun 2004
Posts: 6555

Thanks: 27
Thanked 55 Times in 54 Posts


21039 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Forbidding1 Giant Ship1 Giant


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt.null wrote:
Savor Dam wrote:
BS, Sarge. States of varying political alignments did alter their voting procedures, but the reason (as you very well know) was to safeguard public health. Y'all conveniently ignore the pandemic and the massive imprudence of queuing up citizens for in-person day-of voting.

As someone from a state that has been 100% mail-in voting for over a decade, I have to laugh at the aspersions cast upon this electoral methodology. Any excuse to try to suppress the voters who see things differently than you do.

Still have not heard a plausible explanation why all the "fraud" was at the top of the ticket. Seems like other than the presidential race, there was minimal dissatisfaction with the Senate, House, and state-level races.



Regardless of outcome, wrong is wrong. We covered the election changes as they happened. Trump lost. Doesn't make changing election laws on the fly the right thing to do.



Absolutely true Sarge. It was illegal for the States to change voting rules outside of the legislative process. I do see that they see the writing on the wall for mail in voting though. I note that Georgia is working on passing a law that requires ID with mail-in/absentee ballots.

Quote:
Voters would have to provide a driver’s license number, state ID number or a copy of photo ID when requesting absentee ballots, according to Senate


I suspect other states will follow suit. Mailing out ballots in mass is asking for voter fraud and indeed there were a number of people that got caught, were arrested, and were fined or went to jail after the last election.
_________________
"He torments himself sufficiently."

**"You can deny if you will but the "hens" didn't just happen to show up when they did, by accident. "***

** Note to add that ALL of the hens have since disappeared***


"All of the above is my opinion and thus shouldnt need to be supported by anything other than more of my opinions. twocents "

We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoulBiter
Cail is missed!!!

Ranyhyn
Joined: 02 Jun 2004
Posts: 6555

Thanks: 27
Thanked 55 Times in 54 Posts


21039 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Forbidding1 Giant Ship1 Giant


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fist and Faith wrote:
I had said a couple times that I also thought he was the lesser of the evils. But now, after everything the country went through because of his rumor-fed ego and entitlement, and his praising and thanking the people who did it for him, I don't have any way of considering him the lesser of any evil we're likely to see run against him. We've seen what he will do, and what he will praise, to feed his ego. If he wins, it will be with the knowledge that his behavior has the approval of the nation. Or at least enough of the nation that the rest doesn't matter. You cannot more positively reinforce someone's behavior than by electing them to the Presidency of the United States.


We will find out which is worse over the next four years. Unless the Congress is flipped to Republican, Biden/Harris will undermine and destroy this country. The far left progressives are already pushing their agenda of Socialism and destruction of personal liberties in favor of Big Govt and indeed made the very statement this week that "The era of small Govt is over". We are fast moving toward a more centralized, more controlling, more intrusive, Federal Govt.

One of the latest shots across the bow is the new voting act that wants to take the States ability to govern their own voting process.
_________________
"He torments himself sufficiently."

**"You can deny if you will but the "hens" didn't just happen to show up when they did, by accident. "***

** Note to add that ALL of the hens have since disappeared***


"All of the above is my opinion and thus shouldnt need to be supported by anything other than more of my opinions. twocents "

We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoulBiter
Cail is missed!!!

Ranyhyn
Joined: 02 Jun 2004
Posts: 6555

Thanks: 27
Thanked 55 Times in 54 Posts


21039 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Forbidding1 Giant Ship1 Giant


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:
Changing election laws at the last minute for political gain is wrong.
Changing election laws at the last minute to protect health and safety of voters is prudent.



That may have been their reason for doing so but they have a legislative process they are supposed to be using. I would also point out that States that allowed their voters to line up and vote did not show any "super-spreader event" impact. So if that was their reason, it seems to have not made a difference.

-------------------------------

wayfriend wrote:

Here is some insanity:

Mitch McConnell, on Feb 13 (in part):

Quote:
"Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

[...] "There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

[...] "This was an intensifying crescendo of conspiracy theories, orchestrated by an outgoing president who seemed determined to either overturn the voters' decision or else torch our institutions on the way out.

The unconscionable behavior did not end when the violence began.

[...] "He did not do his job. He didn't take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed, and order restored."

Mitch McConnell, on Feb 25 (12 days later):

Quote:
McConnell says he'll 'absolutely' support Trump in 2024 if he's the GOP nominee

[...] When pressed by Fox News' Bret Baier about supporting Trump if he captured the Republican nomination, McConnell offered, "The nominee of the party? Absolutely." [link]




Agree its full on hypocrisy on full display and he may well have to answer for it at the polls. One minute he is not fit to run and the next he would support him.

wayfriend wrote:

Screaming at you loud and clear that the GOP isn't concerned about ANYTHING than the success of GOP, and let good governance, the American people, and all else go to hell.


You misspelled "Democrats". Laughing
_________________
"He torments himself sufficiently."

**"You can deny if you will but the "hens" didn't just happen to show up when they did, by accident. "***

** Note to add that ALL of the hens have since disappeared***


"All of the above is my opinion and thus shouldnt need to be supported by anything other than more of my opinions. twocents "

We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae


Joined: 01 Dec 2002
Posts: 19337

Thanks: 100
Thanked 103 Times in 99 Posts


14131 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Foul Duck1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBiter wrote:
We will find out which is worse over the next four years. Unless the Congress is flipped to Republican, Biden/Harris will undermine and destroy this country. The far left progressives are already pushing their agenda of Socialism and destruction of personal liberties in favor of Big Govt and indeed made the very statement this week that "The era of small Govt is over". We are fast moving toward a more centralized, more controlling, more intrusive, Federal Govt.

One of the latest shots across the bow is the new voting act that wants to take the States ability to govern their own voting process.
Not too worry. Hashi assures us that they will not act without Republican support, needing a scapegoat in the event that their ideas don't work out as well as planned. And that would explain the fact that they have not passed the many laws many fear they will, even though it is the perfect opportunity.

However, it is only after Trump is re-elected, if he is, that we would see if, knowing his behavior is so strongly supported, he cuts any brakes he's had on himself, or allowed others to put on him. That's my fear. When he lost, knowing nothing he did could any longer harm his chances of bring re-elected, he didn't have to hold back. If that crap gets him re-elected, there would, again, be no reason to hold back. Quite the countcontrary. Give the people what they voted for.
_________________
We are not required to save the world. We are required to stand up as truly as we can for what we love. -SRD

All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae


Joined: 01 Dec 2002
Posts: 19337

Thanks: 100
Thanked 103 Times in 99 Posts


14131 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Foul Duck1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBiter wrote:
wayfriend wrote:
Screaming at you loud and clear that the GOP isn't concerned about ANYTHING than the success of GOP, and let good governance, the American people, and all else go to hell.


You misspelled "Democrats". Laughing
LOL
_________________
We are not required to save the world. We are required to stand up as truly as we can for what we love. -SRD

All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Male
Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 3051

Thanks: 34
Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts

Location: Guildford, UK
30749 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH


PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should officially now be known as "The Wayfriend Fallacy", namely the utterly unquestioning certitude that the side you worship cannot possibly have pretty much the exact same self-serving core motivations as the side you detest - solely on the basis that you worship it.

As for Trump in 2024? I find it hard to believe that Pub High Command would countenance that, because I think it'd schism the Republican party and hand ongoing administrative control to the Dems for the foreseeable future. Having said that, if Trump gets the nomination in 4 years' time... and wins? What would that say about the precarious state of the US?
_________________
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" Rolling Eyes

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them


"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
_______________________________________________
* I occasionally post things here because I am a fan of SRD.

This should not be considered as any condoning of the hypocritical, snowflake, bleeding heart, white guilt-ridden, compulsively virtue-signalling and totalitarian prog Left woke zealotry which some try to force upon this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe


Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 2963

Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:


PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solution is for Trump to be unable to run, whether it is due to criminal conviction, health, or some other reasons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe


Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 2963

Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:


PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFallen wrote:
This should officially now be known as "The Wayfriend Fallacy", namely the utterly unquestioning certitude that the side you worship cannot possibly have pretty much the exact same self-serving core motivations as the side you detest - solely on the basis that you worship it.

As for Trump in 2024? I find it hard to believe that Pub High Command would countenance that, because I think it'd schism the Republican party and hand ongoing administrative control to the Dems for the foreseeable future. Having said that, if Trump gets the nomination in 4 years' time... and wins? What would that say about the precarious state of the US?


For all the Democratic Party's faults, you cannot compare the two parties from a moral perspective. The GOP has clearly shown themselves to be completely without honor and completely without morals.

I don't know when, and I don't know how, but karma will eventually catch up with the GOP.

You might as well be comparing the behavior of Russian and American soldiers during the invasion of Germany in WWII. There might have been a few rapes committed by American soldiers against civilian women and children, but you can't compare it to the Russian atrocities when their soldiers raped every woman and child they could get their grimy hands on, before murdering them and tossing them in pigsties. You can't just say "But it was BOTH SIDES!" and not look like a massive cunt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe


Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 2963

Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:


PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBiter wrote:
Brother ur-Nan wrote:
SoulBiter wrote:
Brother ur-Nan wrote:
One of Hitler's last living descendants would agree. He hates Trump's personality but LOVES his policies.


Share the quote from Romano-Luka Hitler that says that and we can discuss.


Interview with Alexander Adolf Hitler, one of Hitler's last living family members



I read the article. It was interesting but other than that nothing of note. They never even knew Adolf Hitler and are great nephews. Other than that, I find nothing about the article of note except that he likes the policies of Trump, but he also likes German Chancellor Merkel.

So glad to see he agrees with my assessment of the former President. Smile


Certain behaviors and even ideological patterns can run in families, strictly due to genetics.

I can't say for sure what the guy is like. For all I know, he is a decent person. However, it is interesting that he agrees with Trump's policies, and Trump has known fascistic leanings.

The man's father did fight for the US Navy against Nazi Germany, but prior to that, he tried to suck up to his uncle (Adolf Hitler) in order to get a favored position within the Nazi regime. This is in spite of the racial laws and other worrying things that were going on at the time, so clearly he didn't mind those too much or else he would have defected sooner. He only defected to the US when it was clear that he was in mortal danger because he kept trying to blackmail Adolf Hitler into giving him a high status within Nazi society (and this failed to work) by threatening to reveal embarrassing family secrets.

While I don't agree with holding sons accountable for the sins of their fathers, it is unlikely the two sons of William Patrick Hitler don't have the same tendencies that run in that dictator's family.

So what, exactly, does it mean to like Trump's policies and hate Trump's personality? I think he was drawn to Trump's extreme nationalism and populism (treating Muslims, journalists, and opposition politicians as enemies of the state; wanting to create a border wall in order to prevent the undesirable non-whites from "invading" through the southern border; encouraging cops to brutalize protesters, etc.). Trump has a lot in common with "strong man" dictators such as Mussolini and Hitler. The difference is that the US system is more robust than the systems of governance in other countries, so it was better able to contain Trump's worst actions. Otherwise we would have had a dictatorship years ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae


Joined: 01 Dec 2002
Posts: 19337

Thanks: 100
Thanked 103 Times in 99 Posts


14131 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Foul Duck1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBiter wrote:
The far left progressives are already pushing their agenda of Socialism and destruction of personal liberties in favor of Big Govt and indeed made the very statement this week that "The era of small Govt is over". We are fast moving toward a more centralized, more controlling, more intrusive, Federal Govt.
Or maybe they're going in the opposite direction?
Nevada Governor Proposes Giving Tech Firms Power to Govern
_________________
We are not required to save the world. We are required to stand up as truly as we can for what we love. -SRD

All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Phoogle Map
SoulBiter
Cail is missed!!!

Ranyhyn
Joined: 02 Jun 2004
Posts: 6555

Thanks: 27
Thanked 55 Times in 54 Posts


21039 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Forbidding1 Giant Ship1 Giant


PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heading to Montana to go ski at Big sky. Will reply to whats going on when I get back
_________________
"He torments himself sufficiently."

**"You can deny if you will but the "hens" didn't just happen to show up when they did, by accident. "***

** Note to add that ALL of the hens have since disappeared***


"All of the above is my opinion and thus shouldnt need to be supported by anything other than more of my opinions. twocents "

We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn
Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Posts: 45117

Thanks: 49
Thanked 96 Times in 95 Posts

Location: texas
9034 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother ur-Nan wrote:
The solution is for Trump to be unable to run, whether it is due to criminal conviction, health, or some other reasons.


Waiting on Democrats to do anything about it.

And if Don Jr decides to run?
_________________
life's not a paragraph
And death i think is no parenthesis”
― E.E. Cummings

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe


Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 2963

Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:


PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



It looks like CPAC has gone full 14/88.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe


Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 2963

Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:


PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt.null wrote:
Brother ur-Nan wrote:
The solution is for Trump to be unable to run, whether it is due to criminal conviction, health, or some other reasons.


Waiting on Democrats to do anything about it.

And if Don Jr decides to run?


Don Jr.'s girlfriend is a Hispanic woman. He will have to break up with her and marry someone more Caucasian to be more appealing for a future presidential race.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn
Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Posts: 45117

Thanks: 49
Thanked 96 Times in 95 Posts

Location: texas
9034 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies


PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ur - not sure what you are seeing in the photo.

Kimberly Guilfoyle is loved by Trumpists.
_________________
life's not a paragraph
And death i think is no parenthesis”
― E.E. Cummings

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Phoogle Map
Brother ur-Nan
God Bless Uncle Joe


Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 2963

Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


12821 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:


PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt.null wrote:
Ur - not sure what you are seeing in the photo.




The odal rune is actually replacing the swastika in popularity among neo-Nazi groups. It's also worth pointing out that this version of the odal rune was explicitly used by the Nazis (the original version used in the Futhark/runic alphabet didn't have the bottom branches), so it's harder to say that it is just a coincidence or that the designer simply liked the shape of runic letters.

The stage is perfectly shaped like the SS version of the odal rune. It even has the red triangle in the back to define the bottom part of the rune.

I think either the conservative movement is getting viciously trolled by whomever designed the stage, or this is deliberate move by the higher-ups. This isn't the first time anything connected to Trump has drawn this type of controversy. Stephen Miller, the Secretary of Homeland Security, invited controversy when he released a DHS memo (that should still be on the DHS website) where he rearranged the Fourteen Words (Neo-Nazi slogan: "We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.") to say "We Must Secure The Border And Build The Wall To Make America Safe Again." Miller promoted neo-Nazi extremist publications such as American Renaissance on official government email. For those who aren't aware of AmRen, it was created by Jared Taylor, a white supremacist who is controversial among neo-Nazis because he likes Jews. It isn't surprising that Stephen Miller, a white nationalist Jew, would like AmRen. It says all the shit he likes to hear without all the Jew-hating that is common among neo-Nazis.

Quote:
Kimberly Guilfoyle is loved by Trumpists.


Maybe, but being First Lady in the White House is very different from being some person they invite to the RNC and who posts spicy content on Twitter.

Don Jr. is also popular among Trumpists, but I don't think he pulls the same kind of punches as his father, so to speak. Trump simply has a sort of magnetism about his persona that draws people towards him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avatar
Immanentizing The Eschaton


Joined: 02 Aug 2004
Posts: 60144

Thanks: 74
Thanked 194 Times in 190 Posts

Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
37633 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 Furls Fire


PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, Hanlon's Razor is usually sufficient in most cases.

Sure, it's possible that somebody involved in the design and layout did it deliberately, but you're edging into fringe territory (to put it mildly) if the inference we're supposed to draw is that this is a secret signal from the organiser to...what...indicate their neo-nazism?

Seems pretty unlikely, although no doubt Qanon will go crazy over it. Very Happy

--A
_________________
It's easy to judge. It's more difficult to understand.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Phoogle Map
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> Hile Troy's Think-Tank All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 14 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by Earthpower © Kevin's Watch