Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Government admits experimenting with crashed UFO materials!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarathustra
Be True

32453 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:47 pm    Post subject: Government admits experimenting with crashed UFO materials!! Reply with quote

link

Umm . . . shit! Shocked

They're not saying it's alien, but some of the material is eerily similar to descriptions from over 40 witnesses of the Roswell crash in 1947 of "memory metal" that would return to its shape no matter how you folded or compressed it. Also materials that make things invisible!

If this stuff comes from earth, then another country had this technology in the 1940s??? No, I don't think so.

They're going to let us know, soon, I feel. It's finally coming: the alien revelation. They are releasing this revelation piecemeal [see my other thread for the latest on the Nimitz Tic Tac ship that we've recently patented]. They are gradually building up to it so we don't freak out.
Meaning is created internally by each individual in each specific life: any attempt at *meaning* which relies on some kind of external superstructure (God, Satan, the Creator, the Worm, whatever) for its substance misses the point (I mean the point of my story). -SRD

Remain faithful to the earth, my brothers, with the power of your virtue. Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth ... Do not let them fly away from earthly things and beat with their wings against eternal walls. Alas, there has always been so much virtue that has flown away. Lead back to the earth the virtue that flew away, as I do-back to the body, back to life, that it may give the earth a meaning, a human meaning. -Nietzsche
Immanentizing The Eschaton

37764 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Pantheon Veteran1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't decide if it would be good for us, or bad for us. Very Happy

--A

I'm Murrin
Aren't you?

26554 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Rubber Duck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Source is some guy's blog?

Mod of the General Fantasy/Sci-Fi Forum
Zarathustra
Be True

32453 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Murrin wrote:
Source is some guy's blog?
The source is the Pentagon. This information came to light via a Freedom of Information Act request. The author who made the request provides links to both the request and PDFs of the Pentagon's released materials.

This is the same way we got the recent release of UFO videos captured by fighter jet cameras.
Meaning is created internally by each individual in each specific life: any attempt at *meaning* which relies on some kind of external superstructure (God, Satan, the Creator, the Worm, whatever) for its substance misses the point (I mean the point of my story). -SRD

Remain faithful to the earth, my brothers, with the power of your virtue. Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth ... Do not let them fly away from earthly things and beat with their wings against eternal walls. Alas, there has always been so much virtue that has flown away. Lead back to the earth the virtue that flew away, as I do-back to the body, back to life, that it may give the earth a meaning, a human meaning. -Nietzsche
wayfriend
whilom witling

Male

49629 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
3 Member of Linden's Army

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I read it.

First of all, it's a link to a NewsMax ("Trump won!") story. And that story is really about what a UK tabloid The Daily Mail ("Cleavage!") is reporting. Which is, in turn, about what this guy, Anthony Bragalia, is writing in his blog.

Somehow, dispite his FOIA request (which he displays prominently) I cannot really find the response he got anywhere in his blog. All we have is what he claims that they responded with. There is a link to a PDF with someone's scientific theories in it, which doesn't claim in itself to be related to the FOIA or the Pentagon, but which the blogger claims "explains everything". The documents are actually scans of other documents, not even searchable. But after glancing at several pages I concluded that they are explanations of theories which the blogger is referring to, nothing more. For all I know it's a big fake.

There is a lot of conjecture in his blog. ("This MUST be connected to Roswell", etc. etc.)

This is a ruse. There may be a core of truth somewhere in it, but it's really all just a conspiracy theory.
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.
Zarathustra
Be True

32453 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:

Somehow, dispite his FOIA request (which he displays prominently) I cannot really find the response he got anywhere in his blog.
Weird. I was able to find it in like, 5 seconds. You know that blue text are links, right? I'll help you out. Here is a link to the 154 pages the government released.

He requested any information on materials recovered from UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena, as the government now labels UFOs) being studied by Bigelow Aerospace, a government contractor. And instead of the government responding, "We haven't recovered any material from UAPs," it sent him 154 pages of detailed research on such materials.

wayfriend
whilom witling

Male

49629 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, there's [still] no indication that those 154 pages have anything to do with anything recovered from a "crash site". Or are a "test" of something which is "unknown". They are just rather speculative design concepts for things that might be built a few decades from now. If you ONLY read those 154 pages, there would be nothing to suggest it has anything to do with UFOs.

If I missed something, sending me the same link won't help.

The author is clearly speculating that this MUST! mean that the government found materials similar to these futuristic designs at a UFO crash site.

But this is not what it must mean. But saying it does makes a good launching point for spinning the next chapter of UFO mythology.
* I occasionally post things on KevinsWatch because I am a fan of Stephen R. Donaldson; this should not be considered as condonation of the white nationalist propaganda which is posted far too frequently on this website.
Zarathustra
Be True

32453 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayfriend wrote:
As I said, there's [still] no indication that those 154 pages have anything to do with anything recovered from a "crash site".
That's actually not what you said. You said:

Quote:
There is a link to a PDF with someone's scientific theories in it, which doesn't claim in itself to be related to the FOIA or the Pentagon, but which the blogger claims "explains everything".
On the first page of the PDF, in the first sentence, it acknowledges this as a response to his FOIA. You obviously didn't read this at first, only the 11 page PDF excerpt.

While it is true that no where in the 150 pages (that I've read) there is a smoking gun admission, "This came from a UFO," (which the author admits), it's still true that he requested info on testing of materials recovered from UFOs and was given this information, which lists the testing of materials that go beyond our current technology.

As I said, the government could have simply responded, "We can't fulfill your FOIA request because there are no such materials." But it didn't.

wayfriend
whilom witling

Male

49629 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Related to" can mean anything.

I suspect that these are papers whose authors, or whose references, mention people who worked on UFO research. Or something along those lines.

This explains why they have nothing to do with UFOs whatsoever.

The blogger is making it all up from that point.
Zarathustra
Be True

32453 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The federal government is getting ready to release a mandated report (mandated by law signed by Trump last year) on what it knows about UAPs.
This is set for June 1st this year.

The UFO Report from U.S. Intelligence May Blow Minds

Pentagon UFO report: They ‘acknowledged the reality,’ whistleblower says

Upcoming UFO report will be 'difficult to explain,' former national intelligence official says

High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Male

3129 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Member of THOOLAH1 Lord Mhoram's Victory

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wayfriend, stop raining on my parade:

Laughing Laughing

I can't believe I missed these UFO threads.
I love it!
Lots of good info Z, thanks.

I think it's very very possible.
Think about it, how are humans exploring space?
With robots or crafts of some kind.
And they fail or crash or disappear all the time.
And I imagine that's going to happen for the next 1000 years despite our advances.
When we find a world that has life I guarantee we're going to send a shitload of tech to that planet.

Why would another planetary civilization be any different with us?
And why would their stuff be perfect?

[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Loresraat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: