Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pre-orders for The Killing God are up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Great God's War -> The Killing God
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rau Le Creuset
Commander

Male

2429 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Aliantha Berries1 Member of THOOLAH1 Lomillialor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:49 pm    Post subject: Pre-orders for The Killing God are up! Reply with quote

Hello there,

Just jumping on to say that I have checked my country's largest and most popular book store chain to find out that pre-orders for The Killing God are now available. I'm not someone who often pre-orders products, but in this scenario I'm willing to throw my money down.

I'm sure many of you have kept up to date on the series and Donaldsons publishing troubles with it. As he is one of my favourite authors it hurts to see him have to go through this trouble. I want to continue to support him and hope that he will continue to make his art. Pre-ordering the book seems to be the best way to accomplish this goal. It is a plus that I love hardcovers and have much enjoyed the novels in the series thusfar.

For those of you that want to support the series and the author by pre-ordering, it's most likely up on amazon or barnes and noble, or indigo chapters.

Crack the coffers for SRD!
Mr.Land
Woodhelvennin

456 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just pre-ordered my copy!
zakyfarms
Servant of the Land

50 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preordered! I guess it's now time for me to start reading this series.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Great God's War -> The Killing God All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: