Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The God's War Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Great God's War -> The Killing God
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Land
Woodhelvennin

470 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:07 pm    Post subject: The God's War Discussion Reply with quote

I've read and thoroughly enjoyed The Killing God. One of Steve's best. I was a bit surprised that the community (to my knowledge) isn't discussing the latest book or series at all now that it's complete on KW. If anyone would like to share feedback or insights please respond.
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

22295 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord Mhoram's Victory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I can't help. I haven't read any of them. I just wanted to tell you to stop with the excessive posting already!
-Paul Simon
Mr.Land
Woodhelvennin

470 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest assured I will not post again. I've always appreciated the Community of Kevin's Watch. There are few places to discuss SRD's work and through the years I have enjoyed immersing myself in thoughtful discussions, albeit usually silently. Others seemed so well versed in Donaldson's imaginings that I felt more comfortable watching from the sidelines. Toe, the Great God's War is a stunning achievement that has only gotten better with each book. For Steve to produce a book of this quality so late in his career is no less than outstanding. This makes the indifference of the members of the forum so perplexing to me, and more than a little sad. I wish you all well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Great God's War -> The Killing God All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: