Kevin's Watch Forum Index
 HomeHome   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   FAQFAQ   StatisticsStatistics  SudokuSudoku   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map 
 AlbumAlbum StoresStores   StoresItems Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SRD's Fart Joke
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant -> Against All Things Ending
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarathustra
Be True

32329 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, my mind has put this quote to music. Now it's stuck in my head--to the tune of Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze."

"... 'scuse me-eee, while I fist the sky ..."

If they ever make this movie, they could certainly choose worse Esmer music for the soundtrack. Hendrix guitar screaming in the background every time Esmer shows up would be pretty badass.
Meaning is created internally by each individual in each specific life: any attempt at *meaning* which relies on some kind of external superstructure (God, Satan, the Creator, the Worm, whatever) for its substance misses the point (I mean the point of my story). -SRD

Remain faithful to the earth, my brothers, with the power of your virtue. Let your gift-giving love and your knowledge serve the meaning of the earth ... Do not let them fly away from earthly things and beat with their wings against eternal walls. Alas, there has always been so much virtue that has flown away. Lead back to the earth the virtue that flew away, as I do-back to the body, back to life, that it may give the earth a meaning, a human meaning. -Nietzsche
Frostheart Grueburn
Swordmain

FemaleRanyhyn

1912 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Giant1 Giant Ship1 Mount Thunder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: SRD's Fart Joke Reply with quote

I'm not sure HOW I ended up reading this thread, but gave me a chuckle nonetheless.

lurch wrote:
And the best and easiest of all..of SRD's "humor"..is Cataphract..Did everyone look it up and check all the meanings?..Okay..body armor..So..visualize the deal here..

Yup, spotted this during my own reading, and received a wry smirk from me. However, does this mean I must adjust my model of Grueburn? She was the first whom Rime woke up, and in the language of military efficiency, would mean the breastplate with the greatest volume available. Razz
sgt.null
jack of odd trades; master of fun

MaleRanyhyn

9069 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 2007 Watchies1 2005 Watchies1 2011 Watchies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i,,.... Really miss LuRCH..///..,,

Blackhawk
the Render and Illender

Male

265 White Gold Dollars
Tokens
HP

User Items:
1 Lord Mhoram's Victory1 Unfettered1 Furls Fire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zarathustra wrote:
For some reason, my mind has put this quote to music. Now it's stuck in my head--to the tune of Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze."

"... 'scuse me-eee, while I fist the sky ..."

If they ever make this movie, they could certainly choose worse Esmer music for the soundtrack. Hendrix guitar screaming in the background every time Esmer shows up would be pretty badass.

now thats a good idea... the beginning of Are you experienced would be almost perfect...

https://www.seareach.webs.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kevin's Watch Forum Index -> The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant -> Against All Things Ending All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: